HELP MFP FAMILY!!!!!!!

Options
I'm trying to get back on my grind and do my thing here! With 5 children (3 out the door on there own now, (Glory to God), but you still worry, a F/T job, F/T wife and mother, about to go back to school to further my education, involved in sports with my children and active in my women's ministry, I seem like I barely have time to breath or truly relax. As my son used to say "Mom you are a beast when it comes to working out , when you really GET IN THERE good!" Boy, where has that woman gone? About to have surgery on the 31st to have major scar tissue removed and two growing cysts, and I pray that I get back to even a close to normal lifestyle. Living with pain is a B!+2#. I've lost 25 lbs in the past from a size 14/16 to 9/10 thanks to MFP and the support of my husband, children and MFP fam. Pray for me to do it again EVEN BETTER. I love you guys and gals and am so excited when I see you all doing ya thang and succeeding at your accomoplishments and goals. Help me get back on track. ANY and ALL advice, pointers and support are welcome! You all have a wondefully blessed, fantastic and favorable day! Keep handling your business well and thanks for taking the time to read this.

Replies

• acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    I think your first order of business is to get your stress to a managable level. You have a lot on your plate right now, with a lot of people depending on you. If it were me, I would spend the time before and after surgery to watch what I eat and try to make small changes with the goal being eating healthier than you were before. Just keep working toward your goal, a little at a time. Try to get in some "you" time to help with relaxation and a feeling of control. Best wishes and sending prayers your way!:flowerforyou: