Newbie...

Options
keeno67
keeno67 Posts: 20 Member
A co-worker/friend turned me on to the my fitness pal Iphone application a couple weeks ago. It has already helped me tremendously by my being able to now easily monitor what I'm eating. What a shock it was to me to find how poorly my diet actually was and the 20 or so lbs. that I've "mysteriously" put on are no longer a mystery. Have began taking a multivitamin and closely monitoring my food intake and plan on implementing a exercise program soon. Good Luck to you all on your fitness goals .

Replies

• SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    That's fabulous! Welcome to MFP and well wishes to you on your journey. :flowerforyou:
  • Carakkm
    Carakkm Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP.

I was the same as you, couldn't understand my weight as I thought I was doing everything right! Until I started logging my food on here, now I won't say my choices are always perfect but they are ALOT better than what they were before I joined.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

:happy:
  • keeno67
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP.

I was the same as you, couldn't understand my weight as I thought I was doing everything right! Until I started logging my food on here, now I won't say my choices are always perfect but they are ALOT better than what they were before I joined.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

:happy:

I will do and thank you so much.
  • keeno67
    Options
    Did my first weigh-in this morning and have lost 5 pounds my first week. Has been a tremendous help being able to monitor exactly what my intake is. Cutting out the soft drinks and also portion control have been key along with the committment to do so which isn't always gonna be easy for me I'm sure but feeling great about myself so far. Thank you all again.

Also, just want to tell Sugar.....you look fantastic!! and major cudos on your accomplishments so far....amazing.....:smile: