weight scale

aerobicgirl
aerobicgirl Posts: 354 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Any one recommend a scale that tracks body fat and weight. maybe if i see my body fat is decreasing i wont get discouraged so easily.

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    I'd be interested in that. Those BMI trackers online aren't as accurate. I thought I was at like 29, but when I had a fitness assessment last month, I was at like 32.9%. EEK!
  • kingking
    kingking Posts: 64 Member
    I forget the name of the scale I bought...but it does weight (obviously) and body fat and tracks four profiles (so four adults can track themselves). It looks nice (cool modern glass and aluminum look) and I think it was $35 at Walmart (I hate shopping there, but the equivalent scale at Target was $65).
  • youngs
    youngs Posts: 250 Member
    I got mine from Walmart and it was under 30.00 it tracks your weight, BMI and Hydration level and I have found that it is very accurate coming with in 1/2# of my drs scales..You can just weigh in on them or you can set them for 2 people to keep track of the last weigh in..They are made by Health O meter and they are the professional Body fat monitoring scale...that is what the box says on it..Hope this helps ya..
  • shellee9tj
    shellee9tj Posts: 221 Member
    I bought one of the Biggest Loser scales and it tracks weight, body fat %, water weight, and bone weight! My only issue with it is that it also tells you a recommended calorie intake which is way higher than it should be for weight loss in my opinion, but I just ignore it cause I use this sites recommendations!! I think I saw it at Target for like $40 (I got mine online).
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    I forget the name of the scale I bought...but it does weight (obviously) and body fat and tracks four profiles (so four adults can track themselves). It looks nice (cool modern glass and aluminum look) and I think it was $35 at Walmart (I hate shopping there, but the equivalent scale at Target was $65).
    I have the same one; it's a Health O Meter and I got mine at Kohl's with a gift card so I don't remember how much it was (maybe $30-$40). Pretty nice scale :smile:

Here's a link: http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/beauty/healthfitness/scales/PRD~505698/Health+o+meter+Weight+Tracking+Bathroom+Scale.jsp

Here's other scales they have at Kohl's: http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/beauty/healthfitness/scales.jsp?bmForm=guided_nav_search&SubcatFolderID=2534374752618817
This discussion has been closed.