My FIRST NSV!!!!!

Options
LoriIone
LoriIone Posts: 88 Member
I never thought I'd be posting in the success story board! BUT- in the past couple of days I've had several people, tell me they can tell I've lost weight and look great! I posted a pic of me, celebrating my 15 pound loss and 9 inches gone on facebook and got TONS of people telling me I look gorgeous! Man, what a great high! I wish I could post a pic on here, but have no clue how! Anyway, thank you everyone on here for making this feel possible!!! I still have about 50 to go, but what a great start!

Replies

• Poetry_In_Pics
    Options
    That's great & congrats! It's always a wonderful thing when we receive positive feedback for all of our hard work... keep it up! :smile:
  • kanncm
    kanncm Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • HappyNinjaStar
    HappyNinjaStar Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    wtg!! Those NSVs are definitely the thing that keep you motivated in the long haul!

Also, there's a thread at the top of the success board about how to post pics. I think the only thing it doesn't mention that I had to figure out on my own, is 1) once you've uploaded your pic to photobucket, resize the picture to about 500 in width and 2) save the picture as a copy rather than overwrite the old picture, then copy the image link into the thread.
  • 88meli88
    88meli88 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    So great! The first steps are the hardest...
  • pinkandgreen111
    Options
    What is NSV?
    Congrats on your awesome start!
    I just joined yesterday and the success stories are quite inspirational.
    I'd appreciate new MFPs so feel free to send me a request; I need lots of help getting out of the bad habits I have grown into!
    CONGRATS! :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • mrsna
    mrsna Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the payoff of your hard work!! Stay strong!!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    great job! @pinkandgreen1, a NSV is a non-scale victory...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!