Ate Chocolate cake TWICE!

kt1304
kt1304 Posts: 21
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Oh dear,

2 slices of birthday cake in one week lol .... feel bad but it tasted good. 1st chocolate/cake since January so it isn't so bad is it?

Back on the wagon tomorrow. Just sharing my guilt.

Replies

• Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Oh well...just start over tomorrow. It certainly is not the end of the world. Glad you enjoyed it!!!
  • Songbird146
    Songbird146 Posts: 46 Member
    an occasional treat is good for you...lol. Just try not to over indulge.
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Don't hold guilt! Don't remove foods that you enjoy from your life either! You haven't had it in so long, be proud that you didn't have 3 or 4 slices, or indulge every day! You're doing such a great job, keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • ahertel0214
    ahertel0214 Posts: 244 Member
    Eh, you're in good company. I ate an entire box of Thin Mints last Sunday. Worth every bite. :)
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Sometimes it's good to have "bad" food to shock your body and jump start things again. That, and by not completely depriving yourself of food you love (just limit in moderation), you're less likely to overeat it. Don't worry about it and keep it up!
  • DTFaaron
    DTFaaron Posts: 43
    yeah I did the same last week. Just one slice though. I took off the frosting.......well at least most of it. lol
  • Regret is a wasted emotion. Can't change it. Just move forward!!!
  • kt1304
    kt1304 Posts: 21
    Thanks everyone, it was damn nice but it was a rarity! Weekend ahead full of cycle rides n dog walks should see me right anyway.

Enjoy your weekends :)
This discussion has been closed.