Challenge - any takers for Jillian Michaels "Making the Cut"

Options
Hi everyone, I'm new to this website, I just joined by adding the AP to my phone and so far its been working really well! I dont need to lose a lot of weight but I'm just trying to cut body fat percentage. I'm only 22 and I'm 5'7" and 125lbs with a lot of muscle tone. However I think I'd look better at 120 maybe even 115. I idolize Jillian Michaels, I love her no BS attitude about everything and especially love that she was over weight growing up and completely transformed her life then stuck with it. I did her 30 day "making the cut" program and it worked wonders I get so many compliments on how toned I am. However, I didn't fully obey the diet part of it and had I, I would of lost a lot more weight so I'm going to do it again soon - anyone interested in joining me? :smile:

Replies

• FitChickBritt
    FitChickBritt Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Jillian Michaels too!! I've done the Shred and I have the no trouble zones, but I've never heard of the making the cut. What is it? Cause I'd probably love to do it!
  • clcastro
    clcastro Posts: 17
    Options
    It's her newst book thats out right now! She provides and entire food menu for 30 days and there are individualized ones for different metabolisms and its 30 days of intense circuit training, each week is 2 days on every other day or so, so your body gets a lil time to rest which is much needed the workouts are really intense! Let me know what you think and if you would want to do the challenge with me! I'm going on spring break next week so I wouldnt be able to officially start the program until March 21 but I'm definately doing the program again!