Going to the bathroom

Options
2»

Replies

• Showmm
    Showmm Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Did you even try searching for this topic? I saw the exact same issue less than an hour ago.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/860939-haven-t-pooped-for-3-days

No I did not search the topic but if you are not going to give any advise don't comment.

Actually, she gave you good advice, as that links to a topic on the same issue with three pages of advice attached to it.
  • annams76
    annams76 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I am not trying to be rude but I do not feel that she did give any advise. She asked a question that she obviously knew the answer to. If I looked it up I would not have asked the question. She could have done like you did and added a link. You are correct other threads on the same topic will have good information.

Thank you everyone for the advise. A coworker of mine helped me tweak my diet and I have been going again.
    Did you even try searching for this topic? I saw the exact same issue less than an hour ago.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/860939-haven-t-pooped-for-3-days

No I did not search the topic but if you are not going to give any advise don't comment.

Actually, she gave you good advice, as that links to a topic on the same issue with three pages of advice attached to it.
  • lynettejoancox
    Options
    I dont know were you are but i use Metamucil twice a day its a Fibre powder
  • stratigou
    Options
    Are you eating enough fibre? I eat loads of fresh veges every day and also add some oat bran and allbran to my breakfast yogurt. This seems to keep me pretty regular!
  • sofielein
    sofielein Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    soak prunes in milk for 1 hour. eat prunes. drink the milk. RUN!
  • susannahsutton1
    Options
    Exercise and sports massage helps too for some reason
  • Dragonnade
    Dragonnade Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Well I don't know about anyone else, but just reading this topic makes me want to poop.
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    banana, hot drinks, jacket potato all work for me
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    Everyone is saying fiber but for me that was not the problem, I was eatting tons of fiber and drinking a gallon or more of water daily but I had cut almost all fats out of my diet, and that sounded like a great idea until reality set in. You can not push a bail of hay through a garden hose with just water.
  • LadyPakal
    LadyPakal Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Eat Beetroot - it goes through me like a dose of salts.