2lb on!!!

Options
hey guys

Last week was my bday so over indulged a little for a couple of days but then monday i decided to start a fresh and then came down with a terrible cold which made me eat more!! :o(

weighed myself today and put on 2lbs!! so dissapointed in myself :o(

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    It's only 2 lbs! It's okay. :) Just keep eating right and exercising and they'll be gone in no time!
  • donnaleecam
    Options
    My weight can fluctuate 2-3 pounds daily, without big indulgences!! It can be sodium, water, etc. I wouldn't worry about it.Good luck!
  • taz1978
    taz1978 Posts: 21
    Options
    It can be demotivating - but hey you deserve a treat for your birthday :drinker: . You can work a little harder next week and they will be gone again... I've been having that problem lately - i've seen and lost the same 3lbs so many times now its not funny any more - but i've been working out and i'm concentrating more on getting into a pair of jeans cause i just find the digits on the scales going up and down upset me :sad: You will get back on track - stick with it :smile:
  • kas1021
    kas1021 Posts: 92
    Options
    its only 2 lbs. it happens. dont beat yourself up. I ate right all week and I started working out twice as much and i also gained 2 lbs. haha i told my scale it was stupid and i walked away laughing because its just not fair sometimes. I didnt let it bother me. dont worry! youll lose it again. and happy belated birthday!
  • RachelJoyce
    Options
    thanks everyone :smile: i feel a bit better now, i will work harder next week to get those pesky scales back down!! :drinker: