Changing that 2nd digit

Options
2»

Replies

• melbatoast917
    melbatoast917 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Ugh.. Yeah I haven't lost "weight" in months, but I have lost inches and fat. It is still an psychological boost to see numbers go down.
  • pianolover2012
    pianolover2012 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    For me, from the 22_ to the 21_ was a big deal!

^^^ this :)
  • HIITMe
    HIITMe Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Im 3 pounds away from both the 2nd AND 3rd digit changing... Can you say EXCITED?
  • ryblueeyes
    ryblueeyes Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Yes!
  • NianMaya
    NianMaya Posts: 108
    Options
    Yes it is. That is what keeps me going, is the results. I truly appreciate one pound or even a half pound lost as I know it is part of a bigger picture.
  • AckieJ
    AckieJ Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'm lucky to get that 3rd digit to go down that I'm jumping up and down when the 2nd does!!!
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Two pounds from the number 4 and they sure is being STUBBORN.
  • judykat7
    judykat7 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I call them decades too! And LOVE it when they change. My third digit is a six right now though and has been for awhile so I might not see the great decade change for a bit.
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    Yup, I call it "the next decade". Right now, I'm hovering close to 310, and I'm so excited to get into the last "decade" before 299!

Ha! I call them Weight Decades.
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I absolutely agree!! I was ELATED the first time I saw 159. I almost dieed then and there.
    But then I calmed down and started my workout :)
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Yes I love when the 2nd digit changes! I also always look forward in between that changing for the 3rd digit changing too. Like to the 5 then to get to the 0! then the 2nd digit will change again in .2 more lbs :-)
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I'm happy when any of those numbers go down, but most importantly I'm 1lb from changing that first number. Tomorrow's the big weigh in day, I'm a little nervous.
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I'm at 150.8... just can't get down to the 140's! I'm hoping this weekend's weigh-in will be the one!
  • reese307
    reese307 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    i agree!! when i got out of the 200's i sent a picture of the scale to a few friends because I was sooo happy!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I definitely know what you're talking about. Started in the 160s with a goal of 110-120 (I'm very short!), and getting into the 150s was a relief, but getting to the 140s was exciting!

I'm at 145 now, and the 130s signify returning to my pre-pregnancy weight (big win!).

The 120s will signify reaching the healthy BMI range (awesome!!).

Anything past that it just gravy. Mmnmmm... gravy .....
  • vickiessecret
    vickiessecret Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Yes it is! I just reached 268.8 this morning, I had my son 7 months ago & the lowest I was after having him was 269 & then my wt went up a bit & now just got out of the 70's...can't wait to start seeing the 5's next :)
  • MCproptart
    MCproptart Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Yup yup... been stuck on my same middle digit since October. Totally want to get to the 2 0 somethings!
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Mine went from a 5 to a 4 this morning! Getting so close to my goal!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!