Write These Down

Hang these up where you can see them.
Read them everyday when you wake up.
Read them before you go to sleep.
Live and Breathe Success.

1.Good better best. Never let it rest, until your good is better and your better is your best.
2.Don't WANT for it. WORK for it.
3.Without struggle, there is no progress.
4.Success is nearest to those whose efforts are intense and sincere.
5.If you still look cute at the end of your workout, you didn't train HARD ENOUGH.
6.You haven't failed until you QUIT trying.
7.Instead of focusing on the weight of your body going down, focus on the weight of your dumbbells going UP.
8.No matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everyone on the couch.
9.Wake up with DETERMINATION. Go to bed with SATISFACTION.
10.Take it day by day, because results don't come overnight. Change doesn't come immediately, but keep WORKING and you'll get there.
11.The difference between TRY and TRIUMPH is a little UMPH.
12 If it's important to you, you'll find a way. If not, you'll find an EXCUSE.
13.If you skip today, then what was yesterday for? (This is good for those doing an every-day program like P90X)
14.Pain is WEAKNESS leaving the body.
15.Your feet hurt because you're kicking so much *kitten*!

Putting quotes up in my house helps me. Maybe, it'll help you too.:heart:

Replies

• happycauseIride
    happycauseIride Posts: 536 Member
    Love these. Thanks for sharing.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,908 Member
    This is one of the "tips" that everyone here should take to heart. There's a difference of just thinking about doing something and actually writing it down and having it implant in your mind and seeing it everyday. The correlation is that written statements and goals are tools that successful people use consistently.

Good job.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • boyd224
    boyd224 Posts: 14
    Those are great! Really like #11
  • AckieJ
    AckieJ Posts: 199 Member
    Bump
  • A goal is a dream with a deadline.
    I forgot that one. c:
  • krissielynn87
    krissielynn87 Posts: 214 Member
  • Thank you for this today. Especially 12 and 13 it's what I needed. Off to work out.

Oh and I cleaned out my closet this morning of all the too big clothes and clothes I haven't worn in more than a year. I am not keeping any fat clothes this time around because it is the last time I am going to be fat. This time, it's forever, this time, it's for me. This time it's not a goal to be reached but a lifestyle to be lived.
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Copied!
  • These are great! Thanks!
  • Thank you for this today. Especially 12 and 13 it's what I needed. Off to work out.

Oh and I cleaned out my closet this morning of all the too big clothes and clothes I haven't worn in more than a year. I am not keeping any fat clothes this time around because it is the last time I am going to be fat. This time, it's forever, this time, it's for me. This time it's not a goal to be reached but a lifestyle to be lived.

That's a great set of mind :) That's what I'm going to do when I get there, too. Throw away clothes too big for me. Good luck!
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Thanks for posting these! :smile:
  • krickeyuu
    krickeyuu Posts: 344 Member
    Excellent--thanks so much!
  • askcupid117
    askcupid117 Posts: 126 Member
    I love these!
  • Boop