Is this really me?

Options
This is the first time I have ever posted to a "success" topic and these are really small but mean a lot to me. Three things that I find amazing. 1 - I am wearing clothes that I didn't fit into just two weeks ago, 2 - I actually look forward to getting home and getting out there to go running and 3 - someone told me today I was there inspiration to get healthy.

Is this the same Beth that was crying just 1 short month ago about not being able to do it?

Replies

• jdurham87
    jdurham87 Posts: 62
    Options
    Oww, Beth. :-) You go girl! Your post made me smile, you're my inspiration too!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    This is the first time I have ever posted to a "success" topic and these are really small but mean a lot to me. Three things that I find amazing. 1 - I am wearing clothes that I didn't fit into just two weeks ago, 2 - I actually look forward to getting home and getting out there to go running and 3 - someone told me today I was there inspiration to get healthy.

Is this the same Beth that was crying just 1 short month ago about not being able to do it?

Congratulations! :flowerforyou: You're doing great! :drinker: Keep it up, and before you know it, you'll be at your goal! :wink: :smile:
  • tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!! YOU ARE GREAT!!
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! And they are in NO way small succeses. The first steps can sometimes be the biggest and hardest ones to take!!!
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    You go on with your bad self sista!!!!:drinker:
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Way to go, keep up the great work! Isn't it a great feeling when you start to notice changes?
  • irismoon
    irismoon Posts: 83
    Options
    Keep up the good work! Go you!
  • irunwithscissors
    irunwithscissors Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    That is great! You are great! It gets so much easier, and you just get even more proud!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    You can SO do this!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!