One of these things is not like the other........

Options
That's how I feel when I go to any type of workout classes or the gym, BUT, I make it there regardless.
New girl here!! I've heard great things about this website, so I thought I'd try it out. I started my "new life" so to say on January 7th, and I'm doing okay so far. Still dedicated, much to my surprise. I set small goals for myself at first. Baby steps, right? But after reading some of the success stories from different people, all ages, sizes, etc., I've decided to make a reach goal for January 7th, 2014 - the same old Jennifer, same killer smile, 100 pounds lighter. Here's to making that happen!

Any encouragement, motivation, tips, etc. are welcomed and appreciated :)

Replies

• cvwysong
    cvwysong Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Your success is a "self fulfilling prophesy"!

See it in your mind... and then live it!
  • bservine
    bservine Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good Luck, one day at a time!!!
  • 9Rounder
    9Rounder Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I think that is awesome! One day, one decision at a time. I'm sure you will reach your goal!
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    You can definitely do this !
  • irishkittie
    irishkittie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    the same old Jennifer, same killer smile, 100 pounds lighter. Here's to making that happen!

I love that. Your attitude is fantastic! Congratulations on getting here and starting your journey. I'm new here as well and it seems like the message boards here and being able to find motivation and encouragement is such a huge plus for this site. You can feel free to add me if you want friends here :)
  • kslager77
    kslager77 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great attitude!!! Feel free to add me. :happy:
  • 4_Lisa
    4_Lisa Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    It is TOTALLY possible. I never thought I could lose 22 lbs in 3 months (OVER CHRISTMAS YET) but, so far that is what I've done. My first goal is to be down 60 more lbs by Aug. I believe it can be done... good luck and congrats on the decision to change your life! :drinker:
  • kgrimes23
    Options
    You can do it, utilize this site, and stick to it. EXERCISE, EXERCISE, EXERCISE. You can't do it without that....Have fun! and good luck!
  • angelakwatson7
    Options
    I began my journey about the same time (the 8th for me) and I also want to lose at least 100 lbs. I have actually stuck to my exercise plan since then but just joined My Fitness Pal today and so going to get my diet in place too. Congrats on making this life changing step. I have vowed to make 2013 my fitness year and I wish the best for you too. I feel we can all do this and maybe we can just do it together.
  • xoxo_Jennifer
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement!
  • xoxo_Jennifer
    Options
    Thanks everyone!