Don't ever give up! (my story, picture heavy)

Options

Replies

• CharlieBali2012
    Options
    Wow, congratulations!
  • mq68
    mq68 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    looking fantastic!
  • anne2605
    anne2605 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a transformation. And you look sooooo happy in the latter pics.
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Good job man...
  • julietcrooks
    Options
    You look wonderful, what an inspiration and fantastic achievement for you are your family! They must be so proud :)

High five!
  • mommy3fit
    mommy3fit Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    wow..so inspiring. Thanks for sharing!
  • sil1981
    sil1981 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Your progress is amazing! You are a true inspiration!
  • vnovit
    vnovit Posts: 101
    Options
    WOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Denlom
    Denlom Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look so happy in your recent pics!!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Keep kicking *kitten*! Great job!
  • Miggy52
    Miggy52 Posts: 164
    Options
    awesome job such an inspiration to all....keep up the good work...
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    This is crazy, even your boobs are all gone, would be nice if i can do this, but i know myself, i'll do it for a month lose 15-20 then back to old habits and gain again..

HAHA!! Yes, my boobs are gone. One of the best feelings in the world as a man!! HAHA!! Well if you have that attitude about it, then that's exactly what will happen. Stay positive!! The moment you start to doubt yourself, that's the moment you already failed. I was afraid before I started this, afraid to fail. Often I would start it just to give up. We all do that. Eventually it has to click in and the doubt and fears cannot stop you. Just keep trying and find that one thing that will keep you motivated and going. Good luck!! :D You can do this! :D
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    I just can't thank you guys enough!!! I've read every comment and want to tell you guys that I really appreciate all the kind words!! I've said this several time on here but if I can inspire one person to get to work and not give up, then I'm happy!! Keep up the great work everyone!! Thanks again!

George! :D
  • Maridar
    Maridar Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    wow, you look so awesome!!! a totally different man, I was especially watching your belly disappear, cool!!! You are an inspiration!
  • NATASHABALL86
    Options
    wow well done you from a mfp user in the uk :)
  • judyrumbold
    Options
    I love this thread. You really look great. I hope this doesn't come across as rude, but you look happier in your recent pics too. Most of the pics of you early on, you look miserable.

Congrats!

I quite agree with this. You look fabulous and if I saw you out and about I would never have thought you had been a 'fat bloke'. You have very luckily sprung back into a youthful unstretched body. Good for you and I bet you wife is pleased with you too! Well done and yes - inspirational :happy:
  • cindypaul4
    Options
    this is great.. i just started my journey (again) i hope i can do it for my kids too.it sucks having your back and knees hurt and im sure it is from my weight. i need to lose 55lbs to get to my high school weight or 75lbs to get to my real body goal weight.. either one will work for me.. thanks for shareing your story maybe i will get to share mine one day
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    great transformation. thanks for posting.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Great job buddy! Looking good! Keep up the amazing work and showing that anyone can do it as long as they are dedicated.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!