6ft women!

Options
Hey, I've just started on here, and was wondering if there were any other very tall women out there - as well as your goal body weight? Mine is about 65kg. (about 145lb):smile:

Replies

• oohmercyme
    oohmercyme Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    WOWZA- I'm 5'3 and my goal weight is 140. (I'm built like a brick$h!t house though) :laugh:
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11.5" LOL so close!!! my goal weight would be 165 :smile:
  • mariaelantra
    Options
    Hello there.
    I have recently just started on this website too...
    I am almost 5'10 and was wondering who has lost weight at this height and what is the best weight to be at?

I am at 225.6 and want to get to 160lbs. I believe that will look the best on me. Do you think 145 will be good for you?

Nice to meet you.

Maria from Toronto
  • Yana150
    Yana150 Posts: 226
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and I my goal is to get to 150. Although, I'd love to knock 5 pounds off of that and make it to 145.
  • emmz9412
    Options
    Well I'm currently 82 kg (180lb - sorry, don't really know imperial weights!) when I was a bit younger, I was roughly the same height and about 65 kg - and I want to get back down that weight :D
  • HuneeBunee08
    Options
    5'10
    My goal for now is to make it to the 180's then i will go from there! I have 100lbs to go the :-/
  • 43RAD
    43RAD Posts: 18
    Options
    I like tall women
  • TravelinChiGal
    TravelinChiGal Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I am just starting to really get involved here (although been tracking with MFP for a long time now), and am 5'10". Goal weight between 155-165lbs. Glad there are some tall ones out there! I started at 240 and am down to 196 where I keep fluctuating.

You are ambitious! I would say, get in the healthy BMI range and then figure out where you want to be from there?
  • emmz9412
    Options
    I am currently on the upper end of healthy - BMI is 24.5 at the moment - but, I agree, I will probably lose some more weight then see if I want to lose any more
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Hello there.
    I have recently just started on this website too...
    I am almost 5'10 and was wondering who has lost weight at this height and what is the best weight to be at?

I am at 225.6 and want to get to 160lbs. I believe that will look the best on me. Do you think 145 will be good for you?

Nice to meet you.

Maria from Toronto
    I'm the same height as you with the same weight goal currently. I'd say just leave that as a generalization for a goal and see how you feel/look when you get there.
    I began at 245, currently at 186 and thinking 160 (or somewhere in that neighborhood) will be appropriate. It will really depend on my BF% though, so we'll see.
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I'm just shy of six feet at 5'11''. My goal is 180. When I was in the 170s I was skeletal and I like the muscle mass I have now so I'm aiming for the lower 180s and 20% BF. (with current LBM 183lbs would put me at 20%). I started over 300 but I'm down to the upper 260s now.
  • Beachbaby30
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5"10.5 and my goal weight is 155 lbs. I've 15 to go.
  • mariaelantra
    Options
    Hello.
    Wow...you must be so proud of your achievements.
    I share a similar plight where I want to get to 155-160 as well. I started at 235. How did you loose your weight to get to 195?
    Thank you so much.
    Maria from Toronto
  • jennifersue88
    Options
    Im 5ft, 11.5 not quite 6ft but close.. lol My goal is around 220lbs which puts me at a size 14/16.. I feel my most comfortable and happy with myself at that size.
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Everyone is built different. you must be very petite as in small framed?
    My doctor has me set to stay no less than 168 pounds and no more than 185 pounds to stay healthy. She said anything under that is too small for my frame. I have a solid frame, wide shoulders and wide hip bones but my bones are not thick. I actually have medium size bones that just sit broad is all (i take after my dad).
    I am 6 feet tall and currently weigh 180. I would like to get down to 175 to be happy.
    In my adult years, i was 169 pounds once around the age of 25 and I was told by old friends i looked like a heroin addict bc i was way too thin.
    yikes!
    Anyway we are all shaped differently.
    Good luck!
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I like tall women

That's why I'm here.
  • meredith1123
    Options
    I'm just shy of six feet at 5'11''. My goal is 180. When I was in the 170s I was skeletal and I like the muscle mass I have now so I'm aiming for the lower 180s and 20% BF. (with current LBM 183lbs would put me at 20%). I started over 300 but I'm down to the upper 260s now.

^^ --- me too. Anything under 170 starts to get a little sketchy skeleton like for me!
  • lindsyrox
    lindsyrox Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm just a quarter inch shy of 6ft! My goal weight is 160 (although in the past i have been 145 and it was just too skinny for my frame). I'm in Washington state and am training for a couple half marathons this summer. I'd love to have more tall friends to commiserate with! My current dilemma is finding running shoes, I wear a women's 12 which is impossible to find in stores...
  • LadyBeryl
    LadyBeryl Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    5'10" here. Hope to get under 150 at some point - when I'm much older. I'm pear shaped so 150 will appear very very thin. The doctor called me thin at 170!
  • meredith1123
    Options
    I like tall women

We like men who like tall women!