15 days in, 98 pounds left to lose. Anyone like me?

Options
2»

Replies

• cnelson1974
    cnelson1974 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I don't exactly meet your perameters, but you can invite me if you like:

38 years old
    5'6"
    Started August 2012 @ 256 lbs.
    Need to lose another 63 lbs. (I've lost 43 lbs.)
    I'm a working single-mother of 2 (13 and 14 year old)
    I don't exercise a lot but I'm working on it!
    I'm on several times a day and update my food diary in real time.
    I use a nutritionist-supported diet of gluten-free, dairy-free, clean eating
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Well I started at 220 cw 150 am a working mother with 4 kids. I have already done 30 day shred. Feel free to add me I love to give motivation.
  • MrsRussell81515
    MrsRussell81515 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can add me too.. I"m 5'9 looking to lose 80lbs this year!
  • BeautifulBrownButterfly
    Options
    Hi I am 5'9 and i do leslie sansone and jillian michaels but i am not a mom...
  • phoebesunshine
    phoebesunshine Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Single working mom of 5, 3 of them still at home. I'm 36, 5'8 and weigh in at 219. When I started 3 weeks ago I was at 230 so I'm smiling so far! I'm not exercising right now. I make sure I do a lot of walking but my youngest is 1 and I work 9hr days so that doesn't leave much time for actual work outs :happy: I'd love for anyone to add me I think motivation from outside of ones self is a great help.
  • 212ackley
    212ackley Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I would love for any of you to add me. I've been on this journey for a whole19 days now (and proud to say I'm down 7 #'s as of this morning!) I'm a 40 year old mom of 6 who works full time and has a "take care of everyone all the time" attitude - until now - it's time to take care of me first! Diagnosed with Diabetes last year and am ready to get rid of it (and them meds that tag along)! SW223 @ 216 -- mini goals of 10 # each with an overall goal of 180 - most people at 5'8" shoot for the 145-150 to put them at the "ideal weight" but I am going to be super pleased at 180 - then who knows-maybe I'll begin a second leg of this journey...I just wanna get there first! I do Zumba 4x's a week, bowl on a league on Tuesdays and beginning this week I have been walking a mile every morning and completing the mini daily challenges presented by the new group I joined to push me one step further!
    I wish every one of you the best in your new lifestyles!
    Lisa
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    This is my third day on the site and love it. I am 5 foot 8 inch and my top weight is just a few pounds short of 300 pounds, yes I do have a large frame but way to big for my frame. Three days ago when started this site I was at 283.5 and now I am 280.3. My goal is to lose around 120 pounds myself, be somewhere around 160 and then see from there. I also do Leslie's video normally fast three miles.

Friend request sent, look forward to supporting each other.

Anyone looking for support feel free to add me :)
  • 0408boys
    0408boys Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am 15 days in and have lost 10lbs, started going to a gym a month ago. I am a busy working Mom and have about 100lbs to go....however ever I am very short.....5'1. :blushing: