Serious

Options
foxyforce
foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
Today is a success for me because while I have fallen off the wagon, I am getting back on. For years I was blessed with a fast metabolism and I ate whatever I wanted. But, over the years of drinking and lack of exercise I totally messed my metabolic rate up. When I first came to MFP I lost 10 lbs! However...I slid right back down that hill. I am not upwards of 150. The clothes I tried to get back into the first time I never got back into...but they still fit, they were just TIGHT with belly overhang. Now I can't even fully pull them up!!

Today is a success because I am serious about my lifestyle. Recently I started painting for a healthy passtime, and I think that has given me some motivation to do other healthy things like getting back into running.

Tomorrow morning I am going to go for what will one of thousands of runs! Watch my ticker people, because it will drop!

Replies

• metalpalace
    metalpalace Posts: 576
    Options
    Not so loathing anymore are you? Way to go :)
  • Karna6e
    Karna6e Posts: 57
    Options
    Good job! That's what being healthy is all about, allowing ourselves to make mistakes but dusting ourselves off and staying at it.
  • karmie9
    karmie9 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm with ya, loathesome, I used to be able to eat two double cheeseburgers, fries, sugared soda, and not gain a pound. Good luck to you and kudos for getting back on the wagon!
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    LOATHESOME!!!!!!!! how have u been chicky?!?! ...glad to hear about you getting right back up and starting again...You can do it!!!... :bigsmile: glad to still see u around hun
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!