Your Profile

Options
So many peolple don't fill out their profile page. Its like I see someone post something and I think Hey that person seems to have a lot in common with me. So I go to their profile and....Nothing:cry:

Common people, fill out your profiles

Please:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• crystalicfusion
    Options
    So many peolple don't fill out their profile page. Its like I see someone post something and I think Hey that person seems to have a lot in common with me. So I go to their profile and....Nothing:cry:

• lesliemassage
    Options
    I don't know if I'm a "common" people or not. I like to think of myself as un"common". :tongue:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Well lookie there. ..crystalicfusion is a fellow Hoosier!
  • TinaM
    TinaM Posts: 13
    Options
    You know, you're right. I enjoy reading others' profiles but never knew what to say on mine. But there, I just did it. Thanks for the nudge.
  • crystalicfusion
    Options
    I don't know if I'm a "common" people or not. I like to think of myself as un"common". :tongue:

I think I meant come on lol
  • lesliemassage
    Options
    Okay, I filled mine out, too. :wink:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I agree! I love to meet you guys that way! lol so common! lol your funny...
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    Options

I do that too... so many people with no info. I'd like to know something, anything about our friends here . The most fun thing I like is peoples success stories. :)