Age preference...

Options

Replies

• Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    I've dated both older and younger. The biggest age gap was a guy 19 years older. I generally have more in common with both men and women older than me.

That being said, my now fiancé is my age. We were in the same class in high school
  • Dragonnade
    Dragonnade Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Older. Don't think I've really fancied anyone below the age of about 35 since I was 16! I think I may be more mature than usual as almost all my friends are older than me. Otoh, we all have a load of fun as they're *so over* teenage angst.
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    For a long time, I dated within 5 years, younger or older, then a string of younger women. I also dated a woman at work who I was 16 years older. I knew at the time we had no future because of that age gap. At least I used to know that, we've been together about 8 years, married for 4.
  • ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥
    ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥ Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Definately younger.... My hubby is 10 years younger than me and we've been together for 5 wonderful years x
  • NattieJoan
    Options
    Ages 20 - 28
    (:
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    My husband is 6 years younger than me. I don't like older men...too "mature" and boring for me. I have more in common with guys born in the 80's, lol.
  • ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥
    ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥ Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    My husband is 6 years younger than me. I don't like older men...too "mature" and boring for me. I have more in common with guys born in the 80's, lol.

Same here..****.High 5!!!****
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Usually older, but I have never discriminated against age unless it was way too much either way.
  • NRLMMeynendonckx
    Options
    I have only dated one guy for longer than a couple of months and that's my boyfriend. He's 5y older. So I guess older. :p
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I'd say within a 10 year range -up or down - but the personality does make a huge difference.

Monica
  • KatieLou1022
    KatieLou1022 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I try to stay away from any guy who is at an age I could have given birth to! ... otherwise they are fair game! Hahaha!
  • mtpayne5
    mtpayne5 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I usually date woman a couple years younger but often fantasize about women older than me.
  • rgohm
    rgohm Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    older.
  • PinkyKiwii
    PinkyKiwii Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Older :wink:
  • jamie610811
    jamie610811 Posts: 1,735 Member
    Options
    Not bothered really , 18-90. no 20-80, no 30-70, no 35-50, no 37-38 that's it lol
  • Mrder37
    Mrder37 Posts: 904
    Options
    I would go for older or younger or the same ohh who am I kidding?
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    No preference on age. She can be 18 or 55. We just have to be able to click and she can't be dumb. I am attracted to a woman with Brains.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    No preference on age. She can be 18 or 55. We just have to be able to click and she can't be dumb. I am attracted to a woman with Brains.

Smart man!
  • OhLibra
    OhLibra Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I usually like older men, anywhere from 5-15 years older. :bigsmile:
  • juleszephyr
    juleszephyr Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Usually about 10 years plus on my age.

How about a bit more than 10 years plus??? Hey a girl can dream!!!