What can I do differently?

Options
Hey, folks. I've lost about 40 lbs in the last couple of years, but recently discovered (after a month of working out really hard) that I'd gained five back. Measurements haven't changed. If my measurements HAD changed, I'd assume that was muscle and feel okay with it, but I'm kind of at a loss about what's happening.

I've got about 15-20 lbs. to go and here's what I'm doing:
60 minutes of circuit training 4 x a week.
60 minutes of yoga 3 x a week
60-90 minutes of weight training (free weights, not machines) once a week
walking (with the dogs) 7 x a week for 45 minutes at a moderate pace

I've got my calories set at 1300, and I eat back about half my exercise calories--so I'm actually eating between 1500-1700 depending on the day. I have a sedentary job.

I stopped taking birth control a month or so ago to decrease any artificial hormonal influences (and because I really don't need it--ha!). My thinking was, I don't need any extra female hormone in my life. I'm a pretty low testosterone lady as is, and I felt like it might give me an energy boost to stop taking it, which it really has.

So, my question is: is there something I could be doing differently that might help me reach my goal faster? My journey has been slow going, and since about September, things have slowed down even more--and now I gain 5?! Thoughts on how hormones could be affecting this? I have heard of women gaining weight when they take birth control (and that makes total sense), but when we stop taking it??