Ladies 5'10 and up.... Success Stories!

Options
I'm looking for ladies around my height that are making the change. What's your current/goal weight? Any pics?

I'm 5'10, currently around 190 looking to be around 160. And in amazing shape. You?

Replies

• sarbry
    sarbry Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11 and right now I am down 5 pounds to 170, my goal is 159. I guess I am looking to "see" my goal. I have had 3 kids and used to be in the 150's before that. I want to be "fit" not skinny. I am not sure of the exact weight where I will look "fit" so I just keep exercising and eating right, I guess I will see it when I get there!
  • leah421
    leah421 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10. Current weight is 190, down from 197. My goal weight is 160. I don't really have any photos yet (not much of a change so far) but I would like to talk to other tall ladies! :)
  • lorinicole1
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and I weigh 201. Just had my first baby and lost all my baby weight (was 249) but I need to loose more. I feel like 175 or 180 would be a good weight for me. Any less then that I feel like would be too skinny for my body shape...any advice? I've never had to loose weight before...
  • Beachbaby30
    Options
    Hi! Add me if you like. I'm 5'10", 170 and looking to lose about 15 pounds. I too need the motivation and support.
  • unnur16
    unnur16 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    i´m 5 9¨ and starting weight was 256 lbs and i am down to 220 lbs(in 12 weeks), my first goal wight is 190 and then maybe im happy about it and maybe not i will just see =)
  • norcalbeezy
    norcalbeezy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and started at 198 and am 163 currently with a goal of 145-150 and really toned with curves :)
  • mell6355
    mell6355 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11" and started 236 down to 196 I have progress pics on my profile pic, kinda hard to see but you can see the general loss I was a size 18. I started 9/6 and lost 10 pounds a month for the first 3 months, now slowed a little as I am really toning up. My original goal was 175 but I will re-evaluate at 185, I want to be able to be healthy and maintain with a normal healthy lifestyle. I just bought a really cute dress for a wedding in March, its a little snug size 12, should fit like a glove for the wedding!
  • gillz89
    gillz89 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and am currently 160 ish. My start weight was 189 and my goal is 145-150. Depending on how I look at those. I want to be skinny but toned. Definitely don't want to lose muscles to be super skinny though.
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 years old, 5'10" and down to ~146, I'd like to lose another 10lbs. My highest was pushing 175 about 4 years ago, but I started MFP at 160lbs. Sorry, I don't really have any pictures other than what's in my profile.
  • northwestfrost
    northwestfrost Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and i weigh 203. Been trying to loose weight with circuit training and counting calories but i'm not loosing! I lost 1 inch on my waist and I gained in speed and strength. Yes, i know - i am thankful for that but ti doesnt change the fact i've been working out 5-6 days a week, calories at 1600, for the past 3 months and my jeans are still tight. Come on muscles - let go of the water!!!!

I know it is all individual, so i'm going to keep going but every once in a while i have a pity party for myself....so grab your hats and balloons becasue here it is.

Ideally - i would love to be at 170. For uber skinny - i could be 160. This puts me at a size 6 which is just fine and dandy for me. Heck - i'd take a 7, 8, or 9!

Keept sharing success stories ladies! I need to leave this pity party.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and I'm down to 165lbs. Lost 65 lbs so far. 10 more to go. Things slowed down for me over the holidays but then boom I lost weight again. I'm averaging 1.5 lbs a week.
  • melly28
    melly28 Posts: 26
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and my current weight is 174lbs, I am hoping to get down to 150lbs. When I very first started my journey I was 245lbs, and have had huge success. I now want to really kick it and have a rockin' bikini bod by the summer/my next trip to Mexico. :happy: I am really struggling with motivation and getting my eating in check, I want to eat ALL the time!! :noway: I'm up for new friends and try to be as supportive as I can. Anyone is free to add me.
  • Jillyfish99
    Jillyfish99 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Im 5'10 229
    just had my second baby and looking to get back down to around 170.
    you can add me if you'd like more motivation.
  • jnlynn
    jnlynn Posts: 101
    Options
    I am 5"10, 49 years old and weigh in at 214. I would love to see 170 again. It's taking me a little longer but that's ok, it didn't take me overnight to get to this weight so it's not going to be overnight to see 170. I know this topic is success stories....guess my success is I log and exercise everyday. That is a big step for me! Hope everyone here is successful in anything that you put your mind too!!!!!
    You can add me if anyone would love some support!!!!
  • cnewlin86
    Options
    I am 5'9 and the last time i stepped on the scale I was 177.2 (i'm trying to weigh in every 10 days) In the last four years I have gained 42 pounds. I'd like to get back down to 145-150. But right now I am taking it one day at a time and I am doing my measurements. I have more faith in the results from losing inches than the scale showing my pounds lost! Today is Day 4 for me. I'm changing my life to be healthier, happier, and fit!
  • meesh045
    meesh045 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello I am also 5'10 and currently weigh 221lbs - utterly horrified that I let myself get this big, but have to think positively in making steps to change it.
    I've actually really enjoying being on MFP - it is helping me to look properly at what I am putting into my body and spurred me back into physical action. I would happily become friends and support others :-)
  • cspotts
    cspotts Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" I got up to 203 when I was pregnant with my second child. Then the weight settled down around 165. I started working out and eating better again and am between 145-150 now. I'd like to be really toned which I haven't been since before having kids. Even at 145 I have a really squishy belly. I'd like to get down to 135-140 and be really toned. I just ordered Zumba fitness 2 for the wii and am hoping to get in the shape I want to be in by my anniversary March 15th. that's a bout 2 months to get nice an toned.
  • bethanderson7
    Options
    I'm 5'11and started at 205 and am now 187. I think my ultimate goal is somewhere between 160-165, but it's been so long since I've been that weight, so it's hard to picture what it might look like. I would like to be a size 10 or 12 am am currently a size 14. Any other tall women are welcome to add me for motivation! Good luck!!
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10", and I started at 200lbs, currently down to 182, trying to get down to 150...I only just recently took my "before pic", now just waiting and working towards the "after part" :happy:
  • rascallycat
    rascallycat Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10, started at 205 now down to 162 (ish) pics are in my profile. There is only one of me 'heavy' and it's not at my heaviest. Started out being a cardio queen until I discovered that I prefer to lift heavy! Feel free to add me if you would like.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!