Just thought I'd leave this here....

Options
13»

Replies

• Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I like my sluts shameless.

I don't care what anyone wears to the gym, as long as it isn't a leotard. That was very wrong of you, '80s.

You CANNOT tell me this isn't dead schmexy...

6a00d83451b18a69e20167615d9585970b-500wi

i still wear this outfit to the gym.... no one stares at me :sad:

False.. .I do you just don't see me because I am an expert at hiding.

so that was you i saw from across the street with the binoculars?
  • ncahill77
    ncahill77 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I wear it and wink at the guys staring in the mirror! :p

We appreciate the winks!
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    It's funny because it's true

It's not funny because it's ok to dress how you want, look at your own abs in the gym all proud of what you got, and not want to be drooled on by whatever idiotic males might be there.

trust me- she wouldn't be complaining if you were what she was after.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options

I don't care what anyone wears to the gym, as long as it isn't a leotard. That was very wrong of you, '80s.

i still wear this outfit to the gym.... no one stares at me :sad:

False.. .I do you just don't see me because I am an expert at hiding.

so that was you i saw from across the street with the binoculars?

It is quite possible ;)
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    *Poses for picture pulling pants down/in bra/making slutty face, Has strangers assume she complained about the stares*

Yeah, I don't think she minds. As a matter of fact, I think that was probably the idea of the picture.

"Slutty face," eh? Please elaborate.

Duck face. Come thither face. I'm so f**king hot face. Didn't mean it as a bad thing.
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options

6a00d83451b18a69e20167615d9585970b-500wi

let's all take a moment of silence for their vajayjays.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Is it slutshaming o'clock? Neat! Do more. c:

What makes you think she's a slut? Does seeking attention through one's apparel automatically make one a slut? Just because a man is looking does not make her obligated to sleep with him.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options

What makes you think she's a slut? Does seeking attention through one's apparel automatically make one a slut? Just because a man is looking does not make her obligated to sleep with him.

here ya go:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slut-shaming

Slut shaming: the act of making someone, usually a woman, feel guilty or inferior, for engaging in certain sexual behaviors that violate traditional gender expectations. These include using sex as a form of power or control and depending on culture, having a large number of sex partners, having sexual relations outside marriage, having casual sexual relations, or acting or dressing in a way that is deemed excessively sexual.

:flowerforyou:
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options

here ya go:

Slut shaming: the act of making someone, usually a woman, feel guilty or inferior, for engaging in certain sexual behaviors that violate traditional gender expectations. These include using sex as a form of power or control and depending on culture, having a large number of sex partners, having sexual relations outside marriage, having casual sexual relations, or acting or dressing in a way that is deemed excessively sexual.

Hm. Well, there ya go.
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options

here ya go:

Hm. Well, there ya go.
    Indeed. c:
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Well.. if the guys can't stare, can the girls?

Also, If I had that body I'd be doing the same thing... minutes the panty showing. haha.
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Lacey_Cakes Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Well.. if the guys can't stare, can the girls?

Also, If I had that body I'd be doing the same thing... minutes the panty showing. haha.

seriously, i already know if i get the body I want im going to slut it up a bit
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options

here ya go:

Hm. Well, there ya go.
    Indeed. c:

Hmm, usually a women... I tend to slutshame men wayyyyy more.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

here ya go:

Hm. Well, there ya go.
    Indeed. c:

Mmmhmm
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Her name is Janessa Brazil by the way, I would not google that if you are at work.

She has performed in various..............male entertainment videos.