What are your goals leading up to GOAL?

Options
Hi Everyone!

I thought it would be motivating to list our mini goals leading up to our ultimate goal. One thing I have failed at in the past is allowing myself to feel good on the journey, expecting to just feel amazing once I hit goal. I did hit goal years ago and didn't stay there long, due to not making goals AFTER I reached my ultimate goal, so my goals are going to include post-goal goals :) Man, that's a lot of goals.

So here are mine... feel free to list yours, too! And feel free to list what you plan to reward yourself with, too! I know from past experience (I am a former Weight Watchers leader) that incentives make a HUGE difference!

So here I go:

By February 14th: Be at 20lbs lost (I have less than 8 to go :) (My reward will be Ann Leary's new book)
By March 22nd: Be at 30lbs lost (Get new tennis shoes)
By April 26th: Be at 40lbs lost (Buy a new dress for the wedding I'm going to on May 11th)
By May 31st: Be at 50lbs lost (this will also bring me to the 190s) (Buy myself a new outfit to take to England)
By June 28th: Be at 60lbs lost (we leave for England that day, so my reward will be to buy some pretty new clothes in England)
By August 2nd: Be at 70lbs lost (we leave for Myrtle Beach that day with my kids, so I will treat myself to a mani-pedi while we're at the beach!
By September 10th (my wedding anniversary): Be at 80lbs lost (and smaller than I've been in 10 years) (Go away with my husband... yes, we like to go away a lot ;)
By October 11th: Be at 90lbs lost (Have my makeup done professionally and buy new makeup)
By December 1st (my 34th birthday): Be at 101lbs lost! Be at goal! (For my reward, I would like my husband to take me away for my birthday and for my mother-in-law to make me a sweater. I don't want her to put the time & energy into it until I am at my happy size :) This may sound silly, but it's a huge incentive to me!

By January 1st, 2014: Will have maintained my goal weight for one month (over the holidays included!)
By June 2014: Have maintained my goal weight and continued with healthy living. We leave for England again this month, so that helps with my incentive!
When I graduate from college, my gift to myself (with my first paycheck) will be a mini shopping spree to celebrate my victories along the way!
Once I have maintained for 5 years, my dream is to have a tummy tuck, as even at my goal, I never had a flat stomach. That goal is up in the air, but the rest are definite.

I'm feeling very inspired! Thank you all for reading & adding to my motivation!
We rock!

Kelly ♥