What Categories Are Bad To Go Over?

Options
So I've been looking at what I've been eating in terms of cholesterol, sugar, protein, etc intake. I'm having difficulty getting my numbers even. If I'm okay in cholesterol then I am over the amount of sugar I am supposed to have in one day. Any ideas on which categories I should definitely stay below my limit versus what categories are okay to go over?

Replies

• DorkothyParker
    DorkothyParker Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    If you are diabetic, watch sugar. If you have high cholesterol, watch your cholesterol. Personally, I don't pay any mind to sodium. I like sugar, but it's a slippery slope so that is one area I try to watch myself in. I don't pay mind to cholesterol.

Ask 30 people and you will get 30 different answers. The fact is, you know what foods are healthy and fuel your body and which are junk. Delicious, delicious junk. If you are otherwise healthy, I would suggest high protein with lots of veg. Stay satiated and keep within your calorie limit. The little things have a way of working themselves out.

I would also suggest you don't eat like me! :)
  • PurpleFlower777
    Options
    Thank you. You bring up a good point. I suppose as long as I am in my calories limit and I am eating healthy things it doesn't matter what goes over....except for the sugar. I'm a fruit hound. So I have to watch that I think. I just can't seem to get all the nutrition the correct value for one day....does that make sense?