Hello Community, good to be in safe hands.

Hello Community, I hope your all doing well and looking lovely. ( I spent some time looking at all your progress, with before and afters my god your all amazing and a big inspiration as to why Im really sticking to this) I download the MFP app about a year or so ago but never even opened it.. How bad is that. But recently I got that 'Focused' feeling back and I re-downloaded the app. I didn't realize how good it was, the database is massive its great. Wish I had opened it the first time. I might not be still struggling now. O well, C'est la vie la vie.

So it would be good to hear from those of you that are in different stages of your progress. I have been fairly healthy eater all my life, problem is I just eat too much it seems, (I lurve food) and then on top of that have bad treats in-between. Next, when I first entered my weight I couldn't find my scales, but thought I was roughly the same as last time. Fatal error. Seems as I was wrong, and now I have an added stone to loose so its one step forward two steps back. But never mind, thats just an extra 14 pounds I will be able to add to my total right? (:

Positive spin for the win.

G xxx