New here...looking for friends to this together with.

Options
Hey I am new here and looking for other people who need someone to walk with them on this crazy journey called getting fit. I've tried for years to lose weight and found I did best when I have other people to do it with me. So stop by and say hi and feel free to add me as friend.

Replies

• Karna6e
    Karna6e Posts: 57
    Options
    Hi Stargirl, welcome! You'll find lots of motivation and support here.
  • clementine72
    Options
    Hi Stargirl...
    I am fairly new here too and need much support. I don't list my food yet but I have started an exercise and I am doing better with my food. I am taking things slow and know I will be successful with the help of the people on this site. I don't have any advice to offer yet but I can offer support from someone who knows how you are feeling.
  • WrenLynn
    WrenLynn Posts: 213
    Options
    Hi. I started last month. I could use some support too so I sent you a friend request. Will do my best to support and encourage!
  • cheermom614
    Options
    Welcome to myfitnesspal! Support from others is what helps keep us motivated. It's great knowing someone else understands!
  • stargirl27
    Options
    Well hello everyone!
    Glad to meet you all and look forward to cheering you on!
  • Andi_Mo
    Andi_Mo Posts: 243
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site for support and motivation! Good luck, if you keep logging in, you will do well : )
  • AdrienneLich
    Options
    Good luck on your journey. You can do anything you put your mind to. I'm adding you as a friend now.
  • twonabunny
    Options
    Hello! Good Luck! I just started here yesterday and feel the same way about the journey.
  • redbat
    redbat Posts: 9
    Options
    Hiya, i'm pretty new too but i am loving it. Never enjoyed trying to lose weight before but this is making it kinda fun, plus it's very easy to work. Everyone is very welcoming and supportive, so good luck :)
  • michelleellis
    michelleellis Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi Stargirl

I haven't been here long, but this site is filled with information and great people. You will definitely learn a lot.