Single or NOT-Just flirt, hot affair, buddies, nada?

Options

Replies

• Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    flirt......................................
  • runwmeNC
    runwmeNC Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    It would be a sizzling hot affair with terasome. I'd want to marry, but to a hot chick like her, I'd just be a play thing until she moved to next guy and I'm ok with that. Better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all...
  • Terasome
    Options
    are you for real sweety, you'd be a keeper for sure xx:smooched: :love: :flowerforyou:
  • BadAzzBea
    Options
    flirt .. :flowerforyou:
  • YankeeMikeHotel
    Options
    Hot affair
  • Terasome
    Options
    flirt .. :flowerforyou:

:blushing: I'd flirt back

Yankee - hot affair:flowerforyou:
  • runwmeNC
    Options
    I gots me some rope , that thing you love and mr bubble bath soap.... we are going to do more than flirt terasome!
  • BadAzzBea
    Options
    I gots me some rope , that thing you love and mr bubble bath soap.... we are going to do more than flirt terasome!

Can I watch :glasses: :glasses:
  • Terasome
    Options

oh hunny :blushing: do you have the handcuffs too :devil:
  • xMallie
    xMallie Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hot affair, awww yeah Tera ;)
  • Terasome
    Options
    Oh dear I'm in high demand tonight :wink:

Change - if you are into that sort of thing why not?:devil:

Mallie always baby girl :devil:
  • runwmeNC
    Options

Don't be a wall flower, go ahead and join in. Grab those restraintsand candles over there, then give me a hand.
  • xMallie
    Options
    Tera: Miss popular, you could turn this into a business! :bigsmile:

Runwithme: Flirt, because anyone that has rope and knows how to use it is A-okay in my books!
  • YankeeMikeHotel
    Options
    Flirt and hope i lead to a Hot Affair!
  • runwmeNC
    Options
    @xmallie Stalk, because you are far too young and cute for me to approach.
  • xMallie
    Options
    @Yankee: At least buddies :)

@Run: Ahhh, stalking. A favourite past time of mine xD
  • Terasome
    Options

Don't be a wall flower, go ahead and join in. Grab those restraintsand candles over there, then give me a hand.

Yankee I told you a Hot Affair

Run - are you tying me up? whats with the candles getting a little kinky there are we?

Mallie, :smooched: :smooched: your mine
  • xMallie
    Options

Run - are you tying me up? whats with the candles getting a little kinky there are we?

Pretty sure he's pulling a 50 shades of Grey up in here... Better go get the camera...
  • runwmeNC
    Options

Pretty sure he's pulling a 50 shades of Grey up in here... Better go get the camera...

xmallie nailed it :tongue:
    First rule of the red room of pain is that we dont talk about the red room of pain...:noway:
  • xMallie
    Options

xmallie nailed it :tongue:
    First rule of the red room of pain is that we dont talk about the red room of pain...:noway:
    All I want for my birthday is Christian Grey with a brand new Mercedes on my doorstep, there to whisk me away into a life of happiness and fulfillment. Is that so much to ask!?