Single or NOT-Just flirt, hot affair, buddies, nada?

Options

Replies

• DP325i
    DP325i Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Flirt
  • itsasecret22
    Options
    Flirt
  • facingfortyfierce
    facingfortyfierce Posts: 5,156 Member
    Options
    Buddies ;)
  • lovelyyladyy
    Options
    buddies
  • DP325i
    Options
    Flirt =]
  • PinkyKiwii
    PinkyKiwii Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Flirt affair & budds
  • DP325i
    Options
    Flirt affair & budds

Wait, does that translate to Friends w/ Benefits?

&& Right back at ya ~.^
  • TamiaAZ
    TamiaAZ Posts: 261
    Options
    Flirt
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    hot affair
  • thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    flirt
  • Dani76babi
    Dani76babi Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    nada
  • PinkyKiwii
    Options
    Flirt affair & budds

Wait, does that translate to Friends w/ Benefits?

&& Right back at ya ~.^

haha I was going to say date also but it wasent an option :wink:

@Dani - buddiess
  • neva4saken
    neva4saken Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    buddies
  • DP325i
    Options
    Buds
  • Lynn_is_happy
    Lynn_is_happy Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Well said!
    First of a bit of a sick game wouldn't you say single or not what is this world just one big cheating mess come now if you need some ones approval that your hot and are in a relationship then clearly one should not be in a relationship and should learn to love ones self and being buddies meaning friends how could one tell though just looking at a picture it would be a sad world if that's how humans pick their friends and to just blank some one seems to be really rude and would hope you have been given good morals and have a good up bringing to not just treat some one like this

So anyways back to the game :) I wouldn't flirt due to not knowing the person an affair seems very unlikely due to fact I don't no the person and to be friends with some one I don't no seems unlucky also but I would be polite if are paths crossed so not to should which one to pick I believe I can't :)
  • Nurseblondy
    Options
    Well said!
    First of a bit of a sick game wouldn't you say single or not what is this world just one big cheating mess come now if you need some ones approval that your hot and are in a relationship then clearly one should not be in a relationship and should learn to love ones self and being buddies meaning friends how could one tell though just looking at a picture it would be a sad world if that's how humans pick their friends and to just blank some one seems to be really rude and would hope you have been given good morals and have a good up bringing to not just treat some one like this

So anyways back to the game :) I wouldn't flirt due to not knowing the person an affair seems very unlikely due to fact I don't no the person and to be friends with some one I don't no seems unlucky also but I would be polite if are paths crossed so not to should which one to pick I believe I can't :)

The question is why would you waste your time writing all this, rather than just not participate on the thread. Self righteous much?
    Seriously!???!!!!
  • Amy62575
    Amy62575 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Well said!

The question is why would you waste your time writing all this, rather than just not participate on the thread. Self righteous much?
    Seriously!???!!!!

Haters gonna hate :smokin:
  • PinkyKiwii
    Options
    Well said!

Seriously!???!!!!

Haters gonna hate :smokin:

I love how everyone pulls the "haters" and "jealousy" cards on mfp. :noway:
  • Amy62575
    Amy62575 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Flirt :flowerforyou:
  • PinkyKiwii
    Options
    Well said!

Seriously!???!!!!

You also "wasted your time" typing that, lolol