Started 30 Day shred! Excited!

Options
I am proud to say i FINALLY started day 1 of the 30 day shred! I can see why so many of you do it! It's not too long at all but gets you sweating! After awhile, i start to lose my attention span with long DVDs. I'm glad this one is short and sweet and to the point.

I'm anticipating the 30 day results that's she's promising

Replies

• mfoy94
    mfoy94 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Its a great work-out. I am only on day 4 but it is good. I love how she shows you "dont do this", because the first time I did it I was actually doing one or two of those NO-NOs. I am not a fan of Jillian, but I do like this workout.
  • Cynduck
    Cynduck Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm getting tempted to go get it. So many seem to love it.
  • Megh757
    Megh757 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Love it!!! Level 2 is my fav!
  • mfoy94
    mfoy94 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm getting tempted to go get it. So many seem to love it.

dont buy it! ITS FREE ON YOUTUBE :)
  • kare77
    kare77 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 1 day 5.
  • Tiff4378
    Tiff4378 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 2 here. My arms are sore! I usually only do cardio so I'm happy to add strengthening exercises to my routine.
  • Gallen88
    Gallen88 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 1 day 5.

What kind of results have you seen so far? I here by day 10 you should see results
  • dawlschic007
    dawlschic007 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Love it!!! Level 2 is my fav!

Level 2 is my favorite as well. I love those walking push-up things.
  • Yacki
    Yacki Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have done it off and on for the past 2 years - SO love it. I know that my body changes for the good everytime I do it. I have never done level 3 - I tend do Level 1 one day and Level 2 another day that way I do not get bored.
  • sarabeth120
    sarabeth120 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I just did day 9 of level one... it's an awesome workout, but it really does kick your butt! At least I'm no longer sore (seriously, the first four days I could hardly move afterwards!).

I'm still on level one, but I've already seen results! I have lost between .25 and 2 inches on various parts of my body! Here's the break down:

Neck: .25 in. lost
    Bust: 1 in. lost
    Waist: 2 in. lost (though I don't know how accurate I was in the initial measurement, so I don't know if this is right)
    Hips: 2 in. lost
    Thigh: 1.5 in. lost
    Upper arm: no change (though I have noticeably more muscle then I did in the beginning)
    Calf: .5 in. lost
    BMI: -.4 change
    Weight: 2 lbs lost.
    % Body Fat: -1 change

So, you do see results within the first level workout; plus, you feel SO good afterwards!
  • maml317
    maml317 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started Saturday. Love it and I feel good after doing it! Good luck and can't wait to see the results after 30 days
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    The 30 day shred is a good circuit training workout for 22 minute ! Can't wait to hear about your result!!
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Started yesterday.Today I'm sore but will keep on pushing
  • ChunkyMonkey207
    ChunkyMonkey207 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 1 Level 3...I love it!
  • appletrina
    Options
    Just finished Day 1 of Level 1. I did this back in August and saw awesome results and am ready for it to happen again! Let's get it everyone!!
  • Black_Widow1976
    Black_Widow1976 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    i have done the 30 days and lost 8 lbs...would of been more if it wasn't Christmas..lol

i will be doing it again on feb 1

here is the meal plan that she refers to on level 3

http://images.agoramedia.com/jillianmichaels/cms/jillian-michaels-ripped-in-30-meal-plan-v.pdf
  • losing_weighttt
    Options
    16 days in ! loving this workout
  • Brookeleanne90
    Options
    Just bought my copy today! Cant wait to start it alongside my Zumba classes :)
  • Black_Widow1976
    Black_Widow1976 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    http://www.theshredheads.com/how-to-use-this-blog

^a blog all about 30 day shred^^