I'm here and ready to go!

Options
I'm a 50 yo grandmother (meme) who needs to get the same 20 lbs off. I lost the bulk of my weight 10 years ago, but have gradually let 20 come back. I want to stop this before all of it is back on. This is a great site. Today begins my 4th day to log food and I love the huge database of foods. So, I begin my journey.........

Replies

• LadySavage
    Options
    you mean you can log your food here, too?! i literally just signed up lol
  • arleneboles
    Options
    Welcome, Meme
    You will find here all the support and kind words that you could ever ask for,,
    Its wonderful,,so many nice people log in everyday,,
    Good luck and dont get discouraged,,,we are all in the same boat,,
    funny,,,we are all in the same boat, yet we barely ever see each other rowing down the same river of weightloss,,,until now,,we all row together,,so Meme row your boat ashore, we are all waiting to be your support system for your goal tending,,
    There are lots of recipes others share,,,look around on the site,,,there is so much to do,,
    and if ever you feel like binging,,,take a look at a website on here that will change your mind,,One of the girls shared with us its called,,,"this is why you are fat.com" Its an entertaining site,,,
    I am not calling anyone fat,,its the name of the site,,,
    give it a go,,
    again,,Welcome,,

Friends,,
    Arlene
  • LadySavage
    Options
    this is all so very interesting, thanks so much! i'm going to check out that site =]
  • Tamie_Girl
    Tamie_Girl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I am fairly new too. I find this so easy. I could never do the WW tracker, but this is so easy. I love tracking calories versus points.

The support here is great.

Seek out some friends and get connected ....
    :love:

~Tammy
  • memetimestwo
    Options
    Yes, I did the WW program and loved it, but it's way too expensive and the site is more cumbersome. I wanted a different stride, so I chose this one. It looks great and has got me very motivated. Thanks for your support.
  • memetimestwo
    Options
    Thanks Arlene for your support. Where do I find the recipes and links you mention?
    Thanks again.