Hello

Hello everyone, I'm Jessica. I turn 20 in March and am determined to get rid of my weight (not lose because I have no desires of getting it back). I was on MFP last year and successfully lose a few kilos but then I stopped going on and gained it all back plus an extra kilo or two. I think the last time I wasn't overweight was probably in primary school. Two years ago I had some success with Jenny Craig and lost probably 10kg but because I didn't put 100% effort into it, I stopped going.

I am about to start my Diploma of Library/Information Services (8 days to be exact) and hopefully will be able to get rid of the weight during my 18 month course.

Most of my exercise will probably be Wii Fit (which I find really useful and have gone down a few kilos whenever I use it frequently), walks, the stationary bike and boxing with our punching bag.

I'm 171cm tall and currently weigh 94kg but at the end of my weight loss journey, I'll hopefully will be 35kgs lighter!

Replies

• Lwin707
    Lwin707 Posts: 19 Member
    Hey Jessica glad to hear that your back feel free to add me if you like and ask me questions!