Dress Shopping

Options
I went dress shopping the other day and I tried on this dress that was a size 10.

I never thought I'd say this but it was too BIG and I didn't have enough boobs to fill it out. Actually, I am a little disappointed with the boob part, but glad the 10 was too big. :ohwell:

I am going to do more dress shopping this afternoon, and I am excited. I have never been excited to go shopping before. I used to wear an 18W, and now I'm wearing about an 8, and can buy such cute clothes and I even try on different styles that II would never have thought to wear before.

This is going to be fun!

Replies

• Mellie13
    Mellie13 Posts: 424
    Options
    Isn't just getting to single digits nice!?
  • runner915
    runner915 Posts: 106
    Options
    That is so exciting!!! Congrats! I have been wearing 10s or 12s for what feels like forever and I can't wait until I can fit into 8s!
  • LosingLori
    Options
    How exciting!!!! Congratulations! I was excited the other night too when I got to go down a size in pants! Yay!!! Have fun shopping today...I hope you find a lot of super cute 8s!!!
  • mamacassi
    mamacassi Posts: 131
    Options
    ugh I just now fit into 12's snuggly. Im so jeaslous lol
  • mromnek
    mromnek Posts: 325
    Options
    WOW!!!! You rock!!!

Keep up the awesome work.
  • leighoconnell
    Options
    That's great!! I used to be an 18W too but have worked my way down to a 11/12. I can't wait to get back into an 8! Way to go, you skinny minnie!!
  • pkgirrl
    pkgirrl Posts: 587
    Options
    Thats awesome! Good job, girl!

.. about the boobs, just remember, as your waist shrinks your boobs are going to look bigger in comparison, even if they shrink too, just saying =p
  • jnikitow
    jnikitow Posts: 334
    Options
    I ended up getting a really cute dress at Kohl's. I ended up getting a Petite Medium, but am now wondering if the Petite Small would have fit. I may go back and try on the small just to see. I will post pics when I wear the dress next weekend for a wedding.

I also bought a push up bra to help with the lack of boobs. I never thought I would need one of those :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!