Baby Exercise

Options
hey i was wondering if anyone knew of any exercise you may do with your baby i remember seeing something about it on tv when i was pregnant but dont know where to look. Thanks

Replies

• nutbr
    Options
    hey i was wondering if anyone knew of any exercise you may do with your baby i remember seeing something about it on tv when i was pregnant but dont know where to look. Thanks
  • googoo
    Options
    Some areas have a group called Baby Boot Camp. I unfortunately can't join because I work, but my sister-in-law joined and likes it.
  • brife17
    Options
    I also watched that show. I was just thinking of it today when i was Babysitting and getting ready to work out. So i remembered a few things that were on the show, but i dont know if they are exact, but they seemed to work well for me.
    1) keeping your knees bent, put baby laying back on your knees. keep your hands flat on the ground and do crunches, comming up and looking at the baby
    2) if the baby is light enough you can.. lay on your back hold the baby and bring baby down for kisses.
    3) if you are comfortable, you can lay baby on floor and do push-ups for kisses also
    these are a few things i tried i will let you know if i find any more good ideas
    (good way to get kisses, not to mention they will think you just look Too silly)
    Bailey
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Plank and making them laugh