From Indonesia with Enthusiasm!!!

Options
Hi i'm from Indonesia and i'm here because i diagnosed as a type 2 diabetes (219 Glucose on 12 hours fasting, and 372 on 2 hours fasting) and all my body start to acting weird since then (my eye loose focus, my feet is numb, always feel tired, etc)

the images of me dying, starts to showing in my mind...
i can die yet!! i still have a lot of dreams i must achieve!, and i can't leave my wife and kids all by them self....

so i think i'll fight this situation seriously, and i need a tools to help me out, a tool that can tracking my calorie, and i found MFP is a perfect one.

and i know that a FIGHT like this need a supporters, a comrades :), so if there anyone in MFP willing to be my pals in this Fight, please add me *kitten* friend and lets supporting each other.

p.s. (in bahasa indonesia)
Dan Kalau ada user yang dari Indonesia, ayo sama2 berjuang disini :) saling support biar selalu termotivasi
kalau sama2 dari Indonesia kan enak supprotnya!!!

Replies

• ChazMikoyan
    Options
    Welcome! You can do this! Friend request sent.
  • nuemmedigg
    nuemmedigg Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hi, I understand the drive to want to stay alive for your spouse and your kids, I have pre-diabetes and a life threatening illness on top of that.
    First, believe that you can do it.
    Keep your food diary religiously.
    Start to exercise according to your ability. There are many exercises on you tube, from gentle moves for large size beginners to fast paced ultra-shred.
    Take it one day at a time.
    I only have one teaspoon of sugar with my coffee (planning to stop that too eventually), and found out that when I stopped eating sweet foods, my body stopped demanding it.
    Your body is sending you serious signals with the foot pain and vision problems, but diabetics have been able to reverse their diagnosis with hard work at losing weight.

Feel free to add me and good luck,
    Judith
  • chess022002
    Options
    Halo...