stress and eating

Options
I am curious how otherscdeal with stress. I know a lot of people do emotional eating, i do just the opposite. It feels like i can't eat. Today was a particularly hard day, got an omlet down and choked down a herbalife shake with some peanut butter in it... i went to the gym and did strength training and 70 minutes of cardio hoping it would release some of the stress and make me hungry, but i got home and tried to eat and just got nauseous. How do y'all get through? Force something down anyway and pray?

Replies

• JonnyR214
    JonnyR214 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I honestly eat too, and theres lots in my life atm that makes me want to but sometimes i find that taking a walk with my headphones in can sorta help too, hang in there hun, or try to find someone to vent to usually that helps too!
  • ijavagypsy
    Options
    When I was younger, I couldn't eat if I were upset. Now, the opposite is true. Wish I could help. Is there a way for you to minimize the stress in your life? This is sometimes an extremely difficult thing to tackle by yourself. For me, I couldn't deal with the source of my problems for many years. When you're ready, you'll deal with them. These are troubled times for many of us. God Bless!