Slim in 6

Options
Has anyone tried this? How does it work?

Replies

• tansyf
    tansyf Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi there

Are you talking about Slim in 6? Have never heard of it :-( or are you asking about Myfitnesspal?

xxxxx
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,658 Member
    Options
    Slim in 6 is awesome! Between that and MFP, I've lost 26 pounds since August.

I started with the original SI6 program, and now I'm doing a combo of that and its successor, Slim Series.

I love, love, love both programs, and the two together are phenomenal.
  • PJilly
    Options
    I didn't really answer your question about how it works.

Slim in 6 is heavy on the cardo and incorporates light resistance. There are three phases: Start It Up (Week 1), Ramp It Up (Week 2) and Burn It Up (Weeks 3–6). There are additional workouts: Slim & 6-Pack for abs (love it), Slim & Limber (love it), Cardio Core Express (love it) and Thin Thighs Guaranteed (thought it was kind of stupid, LOL).

Slim Series has six workouts that you can arrange in a variety of ways to customize your own program depending on what you want to do. They are a little less cardio-intensive than SI6 but work your muscles a little more. Four of them are under an hour long, and two are 78 minutes long.

Let me know if I can tell you anything more.
  • PJilly
    Options
    Here's a little product overview video for Slim in 6:
    http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/PJilly?bctid=45346531001
  • cullensbrunette
    Options
    Slim In 6 is AWESOME!!!! I would definately recommend it.
  • phollowa
    phollowa Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Slim in 6 is the BEST! I have never been thinner and felt better and if you combine that program with MFP...you'll be rockin in no time! :)
    Good luck!
  • heatther
    heatther Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone I will be getting it for sure! I can't wait. I have a recumbent bike but it is getting a little boring!