Replies

• siehatsdrauf
    siehatsdrauf Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    great work!
  • FrankenBeanz
    FrankenBeanz Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I was going to ask how tall you are! That is a great transformation! Huge well done!
  • AzPie
    AzPie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You already look amazing! Keep up whatever you are doing!
  • dschassie
    dschassie Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Wow, it looks like you lost at least 50 pounds - incredible! Congrats!
  • JazRos10
    Options
    That is awesome!
  • mommy3fit
    mommy3fit Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    keep it up!! you look awesome!
  • joycebrett
    joycebrett Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    great job! you look fantastic!
  • BEEKER8897
    BEEKER8897 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! You look great, thanks for sharing with us!
  • Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing!!!
  • Girl_Bomb
    Girl_Bomb Posts: 195
    Options
    Amazing!!! Definetly looks like more then 33lbs
  • alliebob27
    Options
    6' ?? woww ! and loosing 33 lbs is a great job. how much time did it take??

It came off pretty quick - within 4ish months or so! It's been hard, but haveeee to do it ( i keep telling myself that lol )
  • alliebob27
    Options
    what kinds of vegetables were you eating, and what kinds of meats. Im so addicted to meats fried food. Im gonna try not to be, but its gonna take alot of practice and will power. And you look good.

Thanks!! The veggies I eat are broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, baby spinach, carrots, squash, zuccuni ... things like that. I try to eat most of them raw more than anything.

Fried foods is always a hard one for me, and it's hard to fight those cravings! What I started doing is baking my favorite meats or grilling them. So pork chops / chicken / steak - I try my hardest to not fry them...but bake them and put some olive oil in there w/ a little bit of mrs.dash & sea salt...tastes great believe it or not!!
  • feefee9
    feefee9 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!Keep up the good work...
  • alliebob27
    Options
    WOW well done, def motivated me! I'm also wanting to loose 33lbs by the end of August... I'm getting married on the 24th.
    How long did it take you to loose the 33lbs?

Thank you :). Took me 4-4 1/2 months. If you can workout at least 20-30 mins 3-6xs a week and try to eat 5-6 xs a day with healthy snacks in between ( raw fruits & veggies ) you CAN do it too!! :D & Congrats on the Marriage :D
  • samanthasky
    samanthasky Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I would've thought you weighed 180 and got down to 140!
  • alliebob27
    Options
    And THANK YOU everyone for the sweet compliments & words of encouragement! I appreciate it :D.
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    i swear you look like you lost sixty! congrats!
  • alliebob27
    Options
    You look fantastic! I would've thought you weighed 180 and got down to 140!

Haha yeah, my coworkers & some of my family think I'm in the 100's but I'm not. I will admit to everyone that I'm still in the 200's. I guess since I'm tall ( 6'0 ) I can pull off the weight a little bit. :) Who knows lol
  • melodymedlin
    melodymedlin Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW~
    great job :) I started at 273 so I know how hard it is to keep going but once you get the hang of things it starts working and feeling good. Congrats!!!!
  • alliebob27
    Options
    Thanks! Yeah it's hard once you get started, I must agree! Things are starting to get a lot easier now :). Thank you again for the sweet words!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!