who has kids?

Options
i have a 2 year old son. he is the world to me. look at his smile. it drives me crazy.
he could get anything he wants from me with that smile, and he knows it too!

Replies

• srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    :heart: Very cute-I teach the little ones!-My girls are in College!
  • jj1973
    jj1973 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love my kiddos! They are growing up soooo fast!
  • daxazo
    daxazo Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have an 8 month old boy, who is currently awake with a fever :( I also have 9 yr old twins (almost 10, boy/girl) and a 13 yr old daughter. They are my world :D
  • Ilysandrew11
    Ilysandrew11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I have a two year old...love him <3
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    3 year old <3 makes my life worth while
  • straightjacketjacob
    Options
    I have 3 check my pics. 2 girls and a boy.
  • coreymoore1990
    Options
    i love my son to death. i want to be a fit father , so i can do more with him.
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    yep hes a cutie alright. I have 4 ! nearly 21(g), 15(b), nearly 14(b) and nearly 4(g) and look after 3 preschoolers full time. being fit and able to enjoy them , play sports with them etc is a huge part of my motivation too. Good luck!!!
  • Toninz
    Toninz Posts: 29
    Options

This is exactly how I feel about my two. 6.5yr old (going on 16!) little Princess and 3yr old cruisey little dude. They are my world <3 I'm doing this so that I can eep up with them ;o)
  • coreymoore1990
    Options
    very true
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I have 3 boys ages 2,7,and 8
  • Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Options
    3 boys. 6, 11 and 17. 2nd Child now deceased.

Make the most of the time you have with them, and PLEASE learn First Aid.
  • blakeedenchloe
    Options
    i have a 2 and a half yr old girl called Eden , a nearly 7 yr old boy called Blake and a 13 yr old girl called Chloe plus a step daughter who is 15 yrs old called Dionne. They drive me crazy but i love them to the moon and back , they r my reason to get up on a morning :) xx (and one of the reason i want to lose weight...they dont deserve a fatty mummy)
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I have 2 gorgeous kids. My son is 3.5 and my daughter is 20 months. They're so much fun. They're currently spinning each other round on our office style chair in the lounge! My son starts school in Sept (kids start at age 4 in England) and I'm dreading it. I'll miss him so much.
  • ChrisDP88
    ChrisDP88 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have 2 children a son of 2 and a half years old, and a daughter 13 months old. I think most of us would agree that our children are one of if not the only reason we want to lose weight.
    Any of you are free to add me as we all have more than one thing in common and all know how difficult it can be to lose weight whilst taking care of our children, maybe we can offer each other motivation
  • Danipri22
    Danipri22 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have a 18 week old son, he's my world and my motivation to shift some weight
  • gettingfitnana303
    Options
    Hello, I have had 4 children and now have 8 grandchildren. The ninth is on it's way!:noway:
  • sweetfluffy
    sweetfluffy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have cutieee boy, almost 6 months ... I reallly LOVE him alot and he change me alot!!
    Ur boy is lovely too ^_^
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    20 month old boy, full of energy, I think he drains it all from me lol!! He's wonderful and the main reason I'm trying to get in shape, love him to bits! x
  • bellatrix88
    Options

what better inspiration ;-)