What is YOUR favourite indulgent treat?

Options
What would YOU have if you allowed yourself a really indulgent treat? Nevermind the calories/fat/sugar content.

I have given up chocolate (except for low cal hot chocolate as my evening warm up) until Feb 14th, because I ate chocolate like it was no one's business and I stopped enjoying it, but still craved it. I was fine until a few days ago and now, although I haven't had any choccie, I am thinking what could I have on Feb 14th as my chocolate treat, and I want it to be REALLY good. No common choccie like KitKat or Crunchie.

So I was thinking about what else I could have, like a chocolate brownie or chocolate cake etc.

It has to be good. You know what they say: if you're going to do something wrong, do it right!

Replies

• LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Hotel Chocolat truffles.
  • AngelaKelly02
    AngelaKelly02 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    A KitKat. Awh now I want one. :(
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,017 Member
    Options
    I vote for the typical chocolate cake found in common bistro's in Paris. Basically a triple layer chocolate cake, filled with real chocolate mousse blanketed in chocolate ganache.
  • thedescentofhope
    thedescentofhope Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    My favourite without a doubt are LINDT CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES. They do them in milk, white (my fave) and dark. They are actually out of this world good, and if I remember correctly 3 balls are around 230kcal. They are slow eating melt in your mouth orgasm inducing chocolates, and I would recommend sourcing some as fast as you are humanly able!!
  • alaskaang
    alaskaang Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Flourless chocolate cake - Dark and rich and delicious!
  • ashleen7
    ashleen7 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    My favourite without a doubt are LINDT CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES. They do them in milk, white (my fave) and dark. They are actually out of this world good, and if I remember correctly 3 balls are around 230kcal. They are slow eating melt in your mouth orgasm inducing chocolates, and I would recommend sourcing some as fast as you are humanly able!!

^^ These, oh my god they're heaven! My birthday was recently and my sisters made up a basket with 150 of them, all different
    types. Sooo good!!
  • kirstyfairhead
    kirstyfairhead Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, these are amazing. Chocolate heaven.

I so want your basket....no I don't.....yes I do.....it's not fair!!!
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    plenty

ben & jerrys
    chocolate
    and sweets <3
  • roguex_1979
    roguex_1979 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I vote for the typical chocolate cake found in common bistro's in Paris. Basically a triple layer chocolate cake, filled with real chocolate mousse blanketed in chocolate ganache.

Ahhhh *drools*
  • roguex_1979
    roguex_1979 Posts: 247 Member
    Options

Oh...my...god! I LOVE these! I had forgotten they existed... *adds to list of potential choccie things to eat*
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake...oh lordy!
  • mathildapops
    mathildapops Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    They're my favourite too, you can also get raspberry flavoured dark ones which are my ultimate favourite but for some reason can only find them at Xmas :-)
  • BigJza
    BigJza Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    pizza....pizza is my achilles heel lol
  • xoxerinxox
    Options
    Pizza!
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Gummy candies! Especially the sour ones! OMG, I want to go swimming in sour gummy worms, and then eat them all!
  • Donuts and Milka chocolate with hazelnuts...
  • specialmeandmore
    specialmeandmore Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wispa Gold
  • ashleab37
    ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    They're my favourite too, you can also get raspberry flavoured dark ones which are my ultimate favourite but for some reason can only find them at Xmas :-)
    Peanut butter ones are my FAVOURITE ohmygosh
  • fionaeharvey
    Options
    Doritos....I miss crisps so much!
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Options
    Jar of choc spread or Nutella!