new commer

Options
just starting march 13 2010.

Replies

• BassBoneBabe
    BassBoneBabe Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Welcome to your new life! I love it here and have found it very informative and inspirational. I hope you find the same to be true!
  • tawillia
    tawillia Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello Everyone.

I am new to My Fitness Pal. This site was recommended by one of my cousins who has lost 15 lbs since she joined.

Like many of you, I have tried to lose weight several of times throughout my life. While I have had success with losing weight in the past, my sucesses have been short lived and I always manage to go back to my old eating habits. Guess the saying that old habits are hard to break is true LOL.

Lately, I have found myself trapped in the weight loss web and I can't seem to get out of it. I still have not figured out what drives me to lose weight initially only to gain it back. What I do know is that I have so much at stake and if for no other reason, I need to lose weight so that I can be around for my children. I am hoping that by using the resources from My Fitness Pal will give the support, movitivation and courage that I need to stay in the weight loss race for the long haul.
  • SylvieJacques
    SylvieJacques Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Welcome !! I am sure you will enjoy it. People around are very supportive and you find a lot of good advise or just simply if you need support. Good luck and I'm sure you can do it !!! :)
  • sdscouser
    sdscouser Posts: 320
    Options
    welcome to a gret site