Wrinkly belly!!!

Options
Help! I've only lost 6lbs so far but already I can notice some difference, this morning looked at my stomach to find its going wrinky! It looks the the stone of a peach!! I had a baby two years ago so I know this factors into it along with my 90lb weight gain, but what can I do to minimise/get rid of this? I'm willing to try anything and everything! I don't want to be left with excess skin and a fruit stone stomach, I'm only 20!

Replies

• WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    I don't want to be left with excess skin and a fruit stone stomach, I'm only 20!

Lose weight slowly.
  • thedescentofhope
    thedescentofhope Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    How? I've been eating what I'm meant to, healthily and no starving Etc and have lost 6lbs in 2.5 weeks, what can I do to slow it down?!
  • grettastaffordward
    Options
    You are young and your skin should shrink back down...it may take a little while... I would just keep doing stomach exercises and massage your stomach with lotions, that should help to tone it up...I once had a friend tell me she used a dough roller on her stomach...she claimed it worked...I never tried it...but thought I would share that...getting back in shape is hard work.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    If you want to lose more slowly, then try eating your exercise calories back. You have your diary set to 1200. That's pretty low and will have you losing more quickly - especially if you are not eating back ex. cals and net below that 1200 cals each day. You can set your cal. goal to reflect a slower loss. You do have age on your side, but losing too fast will sometimes cause your skin to take longer to catch up. LIfting heavy - now not when you get closer to goal - is what is reshaping my body.

Good luck! :flowerforyou:

ETA: The ability to "spot reduce" is a myth. Ab exercises will work the muscles, but if the fat is still there - you will not see the muscles. Your body will lose fat as it sees fit. Lotion would only be good for moisturizing the skin.
  • JazRos10
    Options
    The same thing happened to me when I had my first son at 20. The weight came off quickly and I was wrinkly too, but eventually it went away on its own.