Weigh in question just for girls.

Options
I have been doing great with my weekly weigh in. My question to the ladies is, Do you weigh yourself at that very annoying time of the month? :sad:

Replies

• sangrea
    sangrea Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I always seem to weigh more around that time of the month sometimes as much as 5 pounds more. so i may weigh myself but i don't record it here and i try not to let it discourage me.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Nooooo, not anymore. I always weigh 3-5 more, ugh. So it's better to just avoid it than to take the blow :noway:
  • nina1968
    nina1968 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies you have been a big help.
  • tinabosquez
    tinabosquez Posts: 107
    Options
    Well, with myself, I am always atleast 5lbs up the week before, but if I weigh in while I am "ON" then I am down 5lbs! Weird, I know. lol
  • Tamie_Girl
    Tamie_Girl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I just now starting to go from a once a week weigh-in to a 2-week weigh-in.

I would wait until you are done TOM and then weigh-in.
  • mhesterruns
    Options
    I used to but have found I go up a good 4 pounds so I don't weigh myself until after it has the good times have started. It helps me to have the discouragement of going up because of something I can not control. I have found for my sanity I am happier and not as grouchy during that week. That makes my whole family happy!
  • WonderNoodle
    Options
    I weigh. Usually am up during. Just part of life. I worry more about not killing anyone when my PMS takes hold vs a bit of water gain. LOL!
  • goodgalpal
    goodgalpal Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every day if possible. I know that it doesn't work for some people, but it does for me. If the scale goes up it makes me restrict calories more, or exercise more.

Yes, I weigh as much as 5 lbs more when I am near that time of the month, or during it for that matter.
  • empiremom
    empiremom Posts: 52
    Options
    and it totally blows...but i had a hysterectomy and still have the same "problem" with the weight thing. i can tell when i would have started. and sure enough the scale tells me too. :grumble: