Frustrated!

Options
I've been using MFP off and on for past year and half. From October - December I did not keep track of a thing, pretty much ate what I wanted, etc. Got on scale January 1st and didn't gain a single pound. On 1/1/13 I decided to get my butt in gear and really get back into eating healthy, losing weight, exercising, etc. I've tracked my food religiously for last 3 weeks, exercised at least 20+minutes/day, stayed within my MFP ranges and as of today, I'm up almost 2.5 lbs from my 12/31 weight. This is the main reason in October I stopped doing this. Seems like when I don't watch I either stay same or lose, but when I do, I gain. Its so frustrating. I should note that I had a hysterctomy about 3 years ago and ever since then losing weight has been a struggle, which it never was before. Any one else with this issue? Any advice? So frustrated and losing motivation. :mad: :mad:

Replies

• hastinbe
    hastinbe Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Without knowing your stats and what you're eating I can make assumptions..

Assumption #1) 2.5 lbs could be water weight, for a variety of reasons.

Assumption #2) When you're not tracking you're not eating a consistent amount of calories. Some days you're high, other days you're low, but in the end it balances out.