Looking for friends:)

Options
Hey everyone,

My name is Steve and I reside in CT! My occupation is a Personal Trainer/Group Fitness trainer! I am looking for people who love fitness and a healthy lifestyle as much as I do! I want to share ideas, and get different opinions on subjects pertaining to fitness and nutrition, but most of all, I want to share the gift of accountability! So if your interested, send me a friend request! I would love to hear form you:)

In health,

Steve:smile:

Replies

• cpudoc64
    cpudoc64 Posts: 135
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • gizmo72399
    Options
    Hello, my name is Karen. I am new to this website. I have only been on here under 2 weeks. I am trying to lose weight and get more fit. I am over weight but am determined to lose it. Since I started working out again I am not in as much pain as I used to be. I sleep a little better and I eat a lot better. I would love to have friends to talk with on here and facebook as well. I work out everyday for two to two and a half hours a day. Sometimes more. That does not count the walking and cleaning and chasing the kids. So I do get a lot of exercise daily.
  • Willowfang1981
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • krissielynn87
    krissielynn87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    add me if you wish :)
  • DebsDoingIT
    Options
    Hi, I'm Debbie and I am almost finished with my full week. I'm looking for support and friendship throughout this entire process and look forward to really engaging in my journey.
  • seafuss
    seafuss Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I will help you be motivated and accountable:wink:
  • CelebrateLife
    CelebrateLife Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hi Steve I'm definitely on board with you :) ... Just love Fitness & Leading a Healthy Lifestyle
    It's an amazing journey when others are on the same path :)
    We are here to Motivate & Support each other -- sharing all of the valuable info that we possibly can and also learning new things makes our journey smoother :)
  • Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    added you x
  • BootyShakingBadAss
    BootyShakingBadAss Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Add away!! :)
  • domgirl85
    domgirl85 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Adding you :)