A dynamic girl talking about her crazy personality.

Well, you can call mi Lince, that´s my nickname since I was 12. Is in spanish, traslated to English would be like Wildcat. So i rather you to know me in that way. I´m from Colombia and I love history and cutures.

I was high level sportswoman, I practiced BMX, then Kick boxing. But at the same time, some say that I have what is known as gourmet taste, because my palate is so sensible that I can identify flavors and mix it in my mind. So I ate a lot.

I´ve never been fat, but never skin. So what improves me to reach to another health level is the strength and resistance I can take. Also, be more healthy. I mean, if you write down all you eat per day, at the first you´ll surprise, because, when you eat something just because you wanna eat it, is anxiety. Also if you mix all the flavors you ate, inside of the bag, your stomage, maybe you´ll discover that all together are not so tasty as you thought.

Actually, I miss some insane food, but since I lear how to eat well, healthy and tasty, I understood that loving myselft have to be together with caring about myself in all the topics.

So well, i´m new here, I´d like to know recepies, experiences, and know new people. Sorry for my english, I usually don´t practice too much.

Replies