Holy Moly, I remember that...

Options

Replies

• aakokopelli7
    aakokopelli7 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to post pic, so.....

David the Gnome! I loved that show as a kid!
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    FashionPlates.jpg

I used to be the best fashion designer!

I WISH I still had mine!!! LOL!! LOVED this!!
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options

He's 32. How does he remember TVs like that???

I'm 25 and remember those. My grandparents had one that they refused to get rid of when I was a little kid.

true!

and the "He's 32. How does he remember TVs like that???" makes me think of when my girls mom asks her a question that is for me such as "Is he working later?" when, I AM STANDING RIGHT THERE>.. haha...
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    davidthegnome.jpg
  • UnoDrea3732
    UnoDrea3732 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    90s-1.jpg

I miss this. Sonic was my all time favorite!!!
  • Cocoapuff717
    Options
    RainbowLandPicture2.jpg

Ohh I miss Rainbow Brite!!!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    th?id=H.4737822254432981&pid=1.7

you're thirty two. the only place you saw that was grandma's house and on Mad Men.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    My first arcade system. :)

colecovision_misc_box.jpg
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    This was Modern Warfare 3 when I was young.....

20axr8k.jpg

i loved that game.

do you remember this?

shaw_boardGame.jpg
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    FashionPlates.jpg

I used to be the best fashion designer!
    OMG YES.

I LOVED those things!
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options

He's 32. How does he remember TVs like that???

I'm 25 and remember those. My grandparents had one that they refused to get rid of when I was a little kid.

true!

and the "He's 32. How does he remember TVs like that???" makes me think of when my girls mom asks her a question that is for me such as "Is he working later?" when, I AM STANDING RIGHT THERE>.. haha...

I honestly think my grandparents STILL have their tv. I can't even believe how old the thing is.

And kids are oblivious. They call me daddy sometimes, it's like umm hello.. Big boobs.. pregnant belly, I AM NOT A MAN
  • aakokopelli7
    aakokopelli7 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    davidthegnome.jpg

Yes! I miss it!
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    My amazing collection of amazing.

90s-1.jpg

NICE!!!!!!!
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I don't understand. I still wear underwear like that. Is there another kind?
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    300px-Atari-2600-Wood-4Sw-Set.jpg

Moon Patrol FTW!
    compumat.jpg
    SpectraVideo CompuMate computer for the win! This craptacular computer had a whopping 2 KILOBYTES of RAM, ZERO persistent storage (i.e. can't save $h!t), and required an Atari 2600 to operate. I remember working on Apple II computers in school and having to come home to this... thing.
    Fortunately, my Mom scrapped her pennies together and got me a Commodore 64 a couple years later. To this day, I still believe that the C-64 was the BEST COMPUTER EVER given the price point and the technology available at that point-in-time. #GeekThis!
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    th?id=H.4737822254432981&pid=1.7

you're thirty two. the only place you saw that was grandma's house and on Mad Men.

OH sheet, you been apart of my life? amazing.. now I feel freaking famous!:drinker:
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    That fake credit card rarely left my hand, and went everywhere I did. :bigsmile:

mallmadness.jpg
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Can't post pics. But the original transformers, He-man, she-ra and G.I. Joe (stop remaking all my old cartoons grr)

Also Pongs, Nintendo ,super nintendo, sega, dreamcast, nintendo 64 game cube (still own all of these)

Dial-up , The movies Hackers when it was relevent lol, AOL chat rooms A/S/L lol
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    Can't post pics. But the original transformers, He-man, she-ra and G.I. Joe (stop remaking all my old cartoons grr)

Also Pongs, Nintendo ,super nintendo, sega, dreamcast, nintendo 64 game cube (still own all of these)

Dial-up , The movies Hackers when it was relevent lol, AOL chat rooms A/S/L lol

a/s/l

32/alot/everywhere! haha
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    300px-Atari-2600-Wood-4Sw-Set.jpg

I heard atari filed for bankruptcy recently.