For the brides and grooms to-be!

Options
kristin2572
kristin2572 Posts: 18 Member
Being in the middle of frantic planning, I'm getting excited as things are coming together and would love opinions from all of you!
What are you most looking forward to for the shower, stag/stagette parties? On the flip side, what are you dreading or hoping no one plans?

I'm hoping to stay away from having a shower because I'm not a fan of games for more than about 15mins and get shy if things are too silly. I'm so excited to go dancing with my favorite ladies and hope the spa or yoga is incorporated in the day too. Please share so I can gain ideas!

Replies

• nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I'm very excited because my girls tell me my bachelorette will be a 5 day trip, we have to get there by airplane, it's somewhere warm, and I need a passport. It's a vacation! How can I not be excited? Haha.
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are renewing our vows in Feb this year if that counts.

I can't wait to walk down the aisle to the Imperial March from Star Wars or to have Darth Vader marry us! :bigsmile:
    Next year were having Elvis marry us.
    The year after that our oldest son will marry us on the beach.
  • kristin2572
    kristin2572 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Oh man, a trip would be wonderful!!! Don't think I'll get anything that fancy but even a weekend away would be phenomenal. I know you'll have a blast!

Mutli-year wedding renewal?? What a great idea, especially with the themes and ending with your son conducting the service!