Habit formed in KCMO

Options
Hello all,

Today marks day 21 of MFP and my exercise plan... According to modern psychology, that is a habit. I'm feeling better, stronger and happier now than I have in a long time. I have tried this before, but always quit because "cheat days" got to be more and more frequent. My wife started with me and has been great; I actually tried to do Insanity without her the other day and wound up doing a half assed workout.

Mountain biking is one of my favorite activities so if any of you in the KCMO area feel like hitting the trails, friend me and we will make it happen,

Matt

Replies

• mswize
    mswize Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 25 of my new habit! keep it up!
  • chokeslam512
    chokeslam512 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Being a tech geek, the barcode scanner has been a beacon in the night. If I had to guess at all these calories, I'd be in deep doodoo faeces. The bane of my diet plan is and always will be beer, which I do enjoy on my cheat days (I only allow 300 calories over and I always exercise), but I keep it in the back of the bottom shelf in my pantry and never have any cold ones.

As for you, great job! It is becoming easier and easier now that I have made it part of my schedule.