New and need weight loss friends!

Options
I have been dieting since mid January. I told myself that this was going to be my year. We all know the battle, we start, get discouraged, quit, and then end up 20 to 30 lbs heaver than we began at the beging of the year. This year for me, it is loose it myself or take the plunge and get the surgery. I am sacred to death of the surgery. I have lost 20 lbs since January but am starting to loose my motivation. I need to loose about 130 all together. I have not started working out, but I think I am going to this week. Just a light 3 day cardio to get going. I am a natural encourger, an just need some people who want to encourage and be encouraged to surround my on this amazing journey that I intend to take. If you ar e interested please contact me here.

Good Luck to you all, stay strong, and remember. And remember every action starts with a decision to do something, (even when we do not feel like it). Give it time and it will seep into your soul, and you will feel like doing it. :heart:

Replies

• drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Hello and Welcome!!!:flowerforyou: You can do this! We all can meet our goals... Just remember to honestly log your foods and drink your 64 oz of water daily... and don't get discouraged (we all have those days:grumble: ). Good luck on your journey!!:bigsmile:
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome!

Be sure to check out the support and motivation forum, there is lots of help there!
    And feel free to add me as a friend! :smile: