SHAKEOLOGY??!!

Options
Has anyone tried Shakeology and have success? I want to purchase it but it comes in a one-month supply and I just wanted to hear some feedback on this product. So if any of you have tried it let me know how it worked for you! I am all ears People so let me know!!! :happy:

Replies

• OneMission
    OneMission Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    choose2befit (user name) would be able to help you out on this one...hopefully she sees your post, otherwise you could message her!

Best of luck!
    :flowerforyou: T
  • racin65
    racin65 Posts: 21
    Options
    I take Shakeology each day for breakfast and mix 1/2 & 1/2 with vanilla protein whey powder (to save money this gets you through 2 months) and mix with crystal light raspberry ice, it's awesome. I am in the process of losing weight but I am also doing P90X fitness dvd's daily. It helps me to prevent hunger pain all morning at work. I can also try to answer any others questions or if you want to purchase a 1 month supply you can purchase from me at www.beachbodycoach.com/yesterdayschild.
    Amy
  • tinasullens
    tinasullens Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Stephanie,
    Some people like Shakeology and some don't. It's all a matter of taste. It comes in two flavors, chocolate and greenberry. The chocolate is my fave. It def tastes like a health drink...but it isn't awful. If you'd like to try a sample before you buy, let me know. If you aren't already working with a Beachbody coach, you could sign up under me for free and I can send you samples. Check for my link on my profile page! If you are signed up under a Beachbody coach, then just ask them if they can send you samples.

I lost 3 lbs. in my 1st week of drinking Shakeology. I also just did a 1 day Shakeology cleanse and I had so much energy and wasn't hungry during the day. It's supposed to be 3 days but I have a bad cold and needed more calories than what I was getting from the cleanse.

Let me know what you decide!
    Tina
  • Stephanieb325
    Stephanieb325 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much ladies for responding to me. I really do want to try this product. I would like to definately try before I buy.
  • racin65
    racin65 Posts: 21
    Options
    I can send you a sample if you are interested, please let me know.
    Thanks
    Amy
  • AngieGreen11
    Options
    Hi Stephanie- The feedback is correct, it will help you, regardless of your thyroid issue. I have a customer on it who was on the brink of gastric bypass and she no longer needs surgery-YEAH! I use it personally as well, to trim down before exercise videos. It's all about finding the right recipes, so yummy and filling. Two flavors....chocolate and greenberry. I'd be happy to send you samples and recipes as well if you want to DM me on Twitter w/your address (AngieGreen11) or Facebook (Angie Carlucci-Green). You'll love it!
  • MyBootCampNow
    Options
    Sorry to dissapoint all you Beachbody coaches who get paid to say all these wonderful things about this shake and go as far as willing to send free samples to "potential" customers. 90% of the time, those willing to send you samples, or want to keep in touch with you, are COACHES, think of it... who wants to give up samples that are never free! Beachbody coaches have tons of samples, believe me, I know this is a fact. The two samples tasted great to me, so I bought two bags in their auto ship before I canceled the service. I had high hopes to lose weight while drinking this and exercising but the shake didn't taste all that great to me after having two bags in my possession, and my shakes starting looking globby, like mucus. Why is that?! I wondered if the bags were old, but they had time before expiring. That made me not want to drink them anymore. I tried a full bag and a half and didn't see any weight loss results that I could not have done on my own without the shakes.
    I'm done with shakes and shortcut dieting....PEOPLE, the healthiest results are eating smaller healthier meals and EXERCISE! EXERCISE! EXERCISE! You don't need shakes!