The part of my body I used to hate....but now I love...

Options
Mine is my stomach - it was soooooooo big, wobbly and horrible; now it has muscle definition and no longer extends beyond my bazongas - in fact it looks good :blushing: .

What is your new favourite part? Nothing too rude please!

Replies

• trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    My face! I had no idea what I actually looked like until I ditched the chubbo face.
  • SuMcP
    SuMcP Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    My face! I had no idea what I actually looked like until I ditched the chubbo face.

You look amazing - well done :glasses:
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Most of it :laugh:

Still don't like my belly, too wobbly still and my boobs aren't what they used to be. Love my arms, legs, back, kneck and am becoming fonder of my backside.
  • saltedcaramel86
    saltedcaramel86 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I'm generally happy with my body finally but really want to focus on toning up. I've always been slightly self-concious but since losing the weight, I feel very confident with my curves.

The main part is my legs! Used to HATE them and still not 100% there but can tell a massive difference when not exercising. My thighs are smaller and they're becoming stronger (through running, etc) so now just want to define them more!

Also my neck, strange I know but looking at an old passport photo I can see the difference and now looks much slimmer (and slightly more elegant)